Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arapahoe Basin Ski Area & they are Hiring Candidates for IT – System Administrator
Company Name : Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
Company Location : Dillon, CO 80435
Job Position : IT – System Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Description: Pay Range: $56,160 – $86,840/yr
Status: Year-round Salary (Exempt)
Arapahoe Basin Information Technology is committed to developing a premium technology experience for our co-workers and guests. Do you struggle with choosing between your love of technology and your love of skiing? Why not have both?!
The IT System Administrator at A-Basin is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the IT department to ensure core server and network functionality, resulting in operational continuity across the entire ski area.
This position also provides mentorship and guidance to the Desktop Support Technician and assists the IT Director in identifying appropriate strategies and tactics for optimizing service delivery.
Apply now and be part of THE LEGEND!
Benefits and Perks for this position include:
- Unlimited skiing/riding at Arapahoe Basin and 20 other Colorado ski areas and resorts
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance for full-time employees beginning on the 1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) for eligible employees
- Paid time-off for all full-time employees
- Year-round bonus for all full-time employees
- Much more! Check out all of our perks and benefits here!
- Oversee and engage with the Desktop Support Technician to identify priorities for day-to-day tasks; assist in troubleshooting complex break/fix issues
- Provide guidance and mentorship to facilitate the Desktop Support Technician’s professional development
- Monitor and manage the Desktop Support ticket queue to ensure tasks are being addressed and resolved in a timely manner; escalates issues to the IT Director as required
- Be responsible for monitoring and supporting daily operational continuity of the ski area’s campus computer network
- Be in charge of the configuration, implementation, and administration of routers, switches, and WIFI access points
- Be in charge of the configuration, implementation, and administration of Microsoft server technologies including: Windows, Exchange, SQL, and Teams
- Be in charge of the configuration, implementation, and administration of core computing technologies including: VMWare, physical hosts, SAN, NAS, backup/restore, and other computing appliances
- Oversee the security administration of firewalls, access control, and perimeter services like email and web filtering
- Manage technical relationships with vendors and third-party service providers for support to ensure functional service integration; serve as the initial point of contact for vendor support services
- Act as the primary point of escalation for the Desktop Support Technician
- Partner with the IT Director in system design and engineering, project management, process development and documentation, overall development of ski area technology, and in identifying priorities and ensuring continuity of operations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements: Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of previous IT experience
- Previous system administration experience
- Previous experience working with RTPOne – preferred
- Excellent critical thinking/troubleshooting skills
- Superior organizational and time-management skills
- Core technology knowledge including: server and networking computer hardware, understanding of VMWare in an iSCSI SAN environment,
- Knowledge of common Windows operating systems and application servers; best practices for service delivery in an Active Directory network environment
- Understanding of network perimeter security, firewall configurations, and common indicators of compromise
- Comprehensive understanding of client/server network operational requirements
- Knowledge of network switching and routing technology and protocols
- Knowledge of industry standard best-practices as they pertain to network operations and security; knowledge of how to implement them
- Ability to withstand high-altitude conditions at all
- Ability to ski/snowboard at an intermediate level; must provide own ski/snowboard equipment
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, type, and look at an LED monitor for extended periods of time
- Must pass a motor vehicle background check
- Must be available weekends and holidays; periodic and emergency on-call work is required
- This position will work indoors and outdoors in a high-alpine environment in all types of weather conditions. Some work may require working outdoors on ladders and in other locations, while following established work-safety protocols. Some work may require being in confined or hard-to-reach spaces. This role works predominantly at the ski area, but is eligible for partial remote work from home. Riding a chairlift is required for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,160.00 – $86,840.00 per year
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in