Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PE GI Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Jr. Accountant
Company Name : PE GI Solutions
Company Location : Silver Spring, MD 20901
Job Position : Jr. Accountant
Job Category : Jobs in Maryland
Job Description :
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment?
At PE GI Solutions, we foster an environment of contribution, creativity and risk-taking. We strive to unleash the potential in everyone and cultivate a highly engaged, motivated, and committed organization!
This is a chance for YOU to become a part of a growing company, focused on patient care, preventing colon cancer and raising awareness! Our unique culture of innovation creates an environment where you will continually grow and be challenged to develop your career. We are passionate believers in patient care, which is why our mission is “Improving the landscape of healthcare one surgery center at a time”.
What makes us awesome:
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Time Off including: Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays, Birthday, Bereavement, Jury, and Voting
- High quality, Cost effective Medical, Dental, Vison, and Prescription coverages. Including multiple plan options and flexible spending accounts.
- Life Insurance, AD&D, LTD and Supplemental Insurances
- A 401K Retirement Plan with a generous company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Discretionary Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Pet Insurance
We are searching for a dynamic Jr. Accountant to join our Team in Silver Spring, MD!
What you do:
The Jr. Accountant is responsible for supporting the Finance team through the timely processing of invoices for proper coding and payment as well as ancillary Accounts Payable functions. This position is a point of contact for vendors and resolution of vendor payment and invoicing issues.
What you will be working on:
- Review, enter, and code invoices in the paperless accounting invoice system.
- Work in conjunction with other members of finance department to ensure invoices are posted in the proper accounting period.
- Execute cash disbursements for paper and electronic payments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare vendor credit applications as well as maintain internal center credit information documents
- Ensure all necessary 1099s are issued timely and accurately per IRS guidelines.
- Ensure all necessary use tax is accounted for on related invoices and assist with preparation of related use tax filings.
- Effectively communicate with outside vendors to resolve any invoice or payment issues
- Keep other members of finance department informed of all relevant issues.
- Follow accounts payable policies and procedures when administering duties.
- Complete special reports and other duties as assigned
What will make you awesome:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, and financial software.
- Experience with previous Oracle based accounting software a plus.
- Highly organized, detail-orientated, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast paced and constantly evolving work environment.
What you know:
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience or knowledge:
- 1-2 years of related AP Experience preferred
- High Volume data entry experience in processing minimum 40 invoices daily.
- Experience with paperless -Accounting systems and software preferred.
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels and enjoy working in a team environment.
- An Associate’s degree in Accounting preferred
Have you read over the job ad and are feeling like you didn’t check every box, but still have interest in the role? That’s okay! If you think you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet all the requirements, please apply. You may be exactly what we are looking for!
Diversity and Inclusion
We value diversity! PE GI Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We carry this policy through all stages of the employment process including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Silver Spring, MD 20901: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Accounts payable: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting software: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Silver Spring, MD 20901
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in