Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in DB Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Jr. Application Developer
Company Name : DB Services
Company Location : Indianapolis, IN 46250
Job Position : Jr. Application Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Indiana
Job Description :
Are you the person that people always ask to help them figure out technical problems? Built your own website? Maybe have some computer science background but more importantly are comfortable with technology and interested in what it can do for you? Do you have an eye for detail and design, and are you always trying to figure out how things can work better?
This is what we do every day, and we’re looking for energetic, creative individuals to train to help us build custom database solutions for our clients. As a small company, our team enjoys a great deal of responsibility, independence and variety. We work with companies large and small, and we are good at juggling deadlines and priorities to keep a wide portfolio of clients happy.
- Develop full stack applications in the FileMaker platform.
- Work closely with Senior Technical Project Manager and other FileMaker Developers to design, implement, and maintain systems with a high level of quality.
- Create data structures where data is stored such as tables, fields, relationships in FileMaker.
- Build screens for users to interact with.
- Write business rules and automate frequently performed tasks.
- Create scripts, calculations in fields and interfaces.
- Test the screens and user experience of work product performing QA tasks.
- Make reports that combine data, interface, and logic to help users make informed decisions.
- Secure a file from internal or external misuse, including account management and encryption.
- Deploy files to users via FileMaker Server and FileMaker WebDirect.
- Integrate as needed FileMaker systems to share data with other data sources.
- Utilize understanding of system analysis (ERDs and workflow diagrams).
- Work with project management tools daily.
- Regularly communicate in writing tasks accomplished.
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to perform job functions with a minimum of supervision
- Exhibit signs of creativity and a positive attitude
- Team player
- Consistently deliver value to customers
- Strong understanding of relational database design
- Solid programming skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute
- Familiarity with REST, JSON, OAuth, XML, PHP, OData is a plus
- Ability to provide samples of your development work is a plus
- Familiarity with EOS methodology is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- High-energy atmosphere
- Encouraging and supportive work environment
- Opportunity for professional development and growth
- Proficiency in the FileMaker product line
- Training, mentoring, and opportunity to obtain professional certifications
- Opportunities to attend annual FileMaker Developer conference
- Competitive salary, STD/LTD, health plan, 401K with company match, company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Annual bonuses
DB Services is a small growing software development and consulting company based in the Indianapolis area with clients located around the world. Named FileMaker Partner of the Year for the fourth consecutive year, DB Services is also included on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies for 2020. We work in a variety of industries including advertising and marketing, education, wholesale, and healthcare. Our mission is to make organizations more efficient and effective through platforms such as FileMaker, Salesforce, and Web Applications. Since 2003, we’ve provided application and workflow solutions to Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, K-12, universities, and non-profit organizations alike. Our clients rely on us to design powerful solutions, deploy exceptional products, and deliver outstanding customer service. Building long-term client relationships is at the core of our business model. We are equally focused on building a cohesive and compatible team to accomplish our objectives. We are seeking to expand our ranks with talented and articulate individuals interested in creative and challenging assignments and growth potential within the company. For more information visit us at https://dbservices.com.
WE BELIEVE DIVERSITY DRIVES INNOVATION
We strive to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a critical value for the company. Everyone is welcome. We approach our work enthusiastically, learn quickly, improve constantly, and celebrate our wins at every turn. If you’re driven to perform, you’ll fit right in. We encourage employees to bring their whole, authentic selves to work!
We are looking to hire a Jr. FileMaker Developer with strong communication and problem-solving skills and a positive can-do attitude.
We are looking for someone who has a desire to become a solid team member of a small firm, not someone who is interested in being a freelancer or part of a large corporation (though both types of experience are beneficial).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Indianapolis, IN 46250: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you require sponsorship?
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Software development: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Indianapolis, IN 46250
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in