Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Aetrex, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Accountant
Company Name : Aetrex, Inc.
Company Location : Teaneck, NJ 07666
Job Position : Junior Accountant
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Aetrex, Inc. is looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Accounting & Finance Department.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide Accounting and clerical support to Accounting department
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Integrate bank transactions into General Ledger and cash summary
· Reconcile and adjust discrepancies in financial accounts
· Ensure all vendor statements are received and maintained on a weekly basis
· Preform basic treasury related functions
· Assist Accountants and other financial staffs with creating and editing financial documents
· Experience with both Audit and 1099 process
· Associate degree or relevant certification is a plus, but not required
General ledger and general accounting experience preferred
· Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software is a plus
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
· Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Positive attitude to support all areas of a family own business environment
· Integrity and a willingness to learn
Compensation & Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation and outstanding benefits package
- Hybrid work option: Work one (1) day a week remotely or receive 25 PTO days if you work 5 days in the office.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental/vision coverage, 20 PTO (Paid Time Off) days each year, 401(k) with a company match, Flexible Spending Account, HRA and Short-term & Long-term disability insurance, Early Fridays year-round, Volunteer Days, Onsite Gym, Weekly Yoga class, Bagel Wednesdays, Monthly catered luncheon and team building events, free EV charging station and more!
- An opportunity to work with a team of professionals like yourself
- A career path and a growth opportunity with a global leader in comfort and wellness footwear and foot scanning technology.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Teaneck, NJ 07666: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in