Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Guidehouse & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Business Analyst – Consultant
Company Name : Guidehouse
Company Location : Washington Harbor, WA
Job Position : Junior Business Analyst – Consultant
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit www.guidehouse.com.
As a Junior Business Analyst on our Public Sector Financial Services team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in regulatory frameworks to the team in interpretation and analysis of data collected under Section 1071, Regulation C, or similar, assisting with translating regulatory requirements into tasks for programmers to develop into computer code, in support of the system developed
- Support the process of integrating regulatory changes into program code by coordinating between writing team and the technical team and provide insights to both teams through analytic methods on potential impacts of proposed regulatory actions on computer code, regulatory data filers, and publications
- Assist in short- and long-term planning efforts, team planning discussions, prioritization of program code development and feature updates, and assist with daily standup meetings.
- Support an agile development approach for interactive and incremental delivery of features into production systems. Utilize Github repositories, issues, and project boards to organize and tracking tasks.
- Provide project management support to technology, analytic, publication, and user outreach efforts as directed by the Program Manager.
- Provide industry standard analytic skills, and experience in supporting system users.
- Provide detailed technical support to system customers to solve issues arising during annual submission of disclosure information, through and existing help system; including error detection and resolution of large loan application register data files
- Collaborating with project stakeholders to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives, including workflow management systems, public-facing digital products, and business analysis tools
- Eliciting requirements during interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis ensuring the right questions are asked to surface essential requirements information
- Evaluating the information gathered and critically examining business units’ assumptions about their needs and processes, reconciles conflicts, and identifying opportunities for process innovation
- Collaborating with project managers and technical experts to present impacts and risks of the requirements gathered to appropriately frame choices for business owners
- Developing technical documents, visualizations, and presentations
- Conducting user training and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Performing assessment of complex requirements, and recommending technical solutions to improve customer service and identify process efficiencies
- Keeping current in advances in tools and techniques to share with team members
- Acting in a consultative manner, proactively offering recommendations and value-added advice to achieve strategic objectives in the most effective and cost-efficient manner
- Structuring approaches to solving discrete problems, delivering clear requests for information, and demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Conveying ideas clearly in an oral and written manner, both one-on-one and in small groups
- Developing high-quality reports and briefings in layman’s term quickly
- 1+ years of experience on business analysis experience, including requirements gathering, document analysis, process analysis.
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to support requirements gathering sessions with clients, analyze and document system requirements, assist in the creation and maintenance of project documentation
- Experience relevant to work with government financial regulators
- Experience providing business analysis and project management support to a software development program and experience with Github style software development
- Experience evaluating user requests and translating them into user stories and technical requirements
- Experience interacting and working with operational groups across the organization
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to assist client personnel and staff in short and long term planning efforts, team planning discussions, prioritization and assisting in daily standups
- Ability to identify and address client needs and deliver quality results in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
- US Citenship is required
- Certification(s) Preferred: Industry standard project management certification(s) (PMP, CSM)
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described
- Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire
- While this role is available virtually, strong preference will be given to candidates local to Washington, DC
- The starting base salary for this position is $60,000 – $90,000 depending on experience and location
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at [email protected] All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in