Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in OrionNet Systems & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Developer
Company Name : OrionNet Systems
Company Location : 4141 NW Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK 73116
Job Position : Junior Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
with great problem-solving skills, great coding skills, go-getter type personality and willing to learn.
As a company we routinely
train developers to be the best. Since our start-up, over 20 years ago, we have trained over a hundred Junior developers and after working with us for 2-3 years they have gone on to become great developer in their fields. They learned not just how to write code but to test code and design good code. We take applicants with 0 years of experience and give them not just busy work but work that is COMPLEX coding, all while helping and mentoring them on what to do and not do. We are a company that works in the Mental Health industry, a field with great customers trying to do a difficult task while under paid and underappreciated. Our goal is to provide to them the Best Software. To have a product that makes their job easier; their patient lives better; and support them in all aspect of their business. So the people we look for are ones that like this company, give 110% to a goal. Schools and colleges are great, but the learning never stops for software developers, you have to embrace that and come ready to learn. We might not be the biggest company or able to pay the best, but we have decades of coding experience and we are very willing to help anyone grow in software development. If you are interested or might know someone that is, please feel free to forward your updated resume and salary requirement. Come join a company that is making
big impacts in people lives.
- Net (including VB.NET &/Or C#), familiar with collections, classes, tier code development, and some SQL.
- Good analytical skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willingness to STUDY and LEARN
Preferred Skills (not required but a plus to have):
- WinForms development in VB.Net and/or C#
- Mobile development including iOS, Android or cross platform development such as React.
- .NET Web Applications including ASP.NET and/or ASP.NET MVC.
- Medical Software knowledge/experienced.
- Experience working on EDI (940, 945, 810, 850, 860, 214…).
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer.
- College Graduate preferred but not required.
- Work visa required.
- E-mail resume and salary requirement
- Casual environment.
- Life insurance.
- Paid Holiday.
- Paid vacation and Personal time off.
Job Type: Full-time.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in