Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Integrated Water Services, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Estimator
Company Name : Integrated Water Services, Inc.
Company Location : 4001 N Valley Dr, Longmont, CO 80504
Job Position : Junior Estimator
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
Integrated Water Services is looking for an entry-level estimator that wants to make a difference by delivering clean water to people in the three (3) regions where we currently are focused in, California, Texas and the Mountain Regions. A junior estimator works with the Estimating Team to review the contract documents and prepare accurate cost estimates.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become familiar with the Contract Documents which are the plans, specifications, addenda, and other documents, such as: geotechnical reports, as-built drawings, etc.
- Complete quantity takeoffs for assigned divisions of work in accordance with the plans and specifications.
- Estimate labor, material, equipment, subcontractor, and other costs associated with the different aspects of work by quantifying the work and building the estimate using crew and unit costs entered in the estimating software to generate an accurate estimate.
- Communicate with subcontractors and suppliers by inviting them to bid the projects actively being pursued.
- Following up with subcontractors and suppliers to verify the current interest in bidding and communicating any questions they may have by creating Requests for Information (RFI’s).
- Analyze addendums issued by the Owner/Engineer and determine the changes in scopes required by subcontractors and suppliers and communicating those changes to them.
- Receiving scopes and quotes from subcontractors and suppliers and verifying if they are complete or not and adjusting the estimate for inclusions and exclusions.
- Assisting the team to develop a basic bid schedule used to validate the Owner/Engineers allowance of time, and to determine requirements for manpower and construction equipment.
- Develop good relationships with subcontractors and suppliers so they want to work with Integrated Water Services again.
Educational and Experience Requirements:
- A degree in Construction Management or related study or in pursuit of one for interns.
- Knowledge of general construction practices is beneficial.
- Knowledge of PC, construction and business software including scheduling, estimating, spreadsheets and word processing is beneficial.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet searches.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to proof your own work and work of others.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to take initiative, use good judgment, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and follow-up and carry multiple projects through to completion.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in