Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mutual of Omaha Mortgage & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Loan Officer
Company Name : Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Company Location : Chicago, IL 60606
Job Position : Junior Loan Officer
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
From your first day to your next promotion, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage invests in your career. We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where everyone on the team strives to be the “best of the best”. Our work atmosphere is highly- entrepreneurial.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance. Inspired by hometown values and committed to being responsible and caring for each other, we exist for the benefit of our customers. With this excellent reputation, you will find your customers more receptive because of our well branded name.
We offer an extensive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full service lending division offering a complete line of residential mortgages, refinancing, and specialty loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers with an operations team that is second to none. By constantly updating our loan programs and pricing based on market patterns, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage ensures that we deliver extremely competitive interest rates combined with optimal mortgage structuring.
The Junior Loan Officer provides administrative support to the Loan Officers and a high level of service to our customers via email and phone, providing information about the loan process, supporting basic questions, and gathering information from customers as directed by the Loan Officers. Marketing via social media and outreach via phone to past customers will be an important part of the role. This position would open the opportunity to grow into other roles over time if interested.
Why Choose Mutual:
- Work/Life Balance– We understand you have a life outside of work and support a healthy work/life balance with flexible schedules and robust benefits including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and 401K with match
- Love What You Do –Play an integral role in helping clients with their financial solutions. Sell from the heart without the seedy sales tactics. Go to sleep at night with a smile knowing you made a positive impact in someone’s life.
- Awesome Culture –Whether it’s participating in a variety of volunteer opportunities, enjoying company outings, or testing your skills in a Bubble Hockey competition, Mutual of Omaha Mortgage’s family-like culture is second to none!
- Growth and Advancement –Your hard works creates your future advancement opportunities.
- Coaching and Continued Training– We understand you may not have Mortgage experience, or its your first time doing Inside Sales. We provide extensive call coaching so you can transition easily without the “sink or swim” fear.
- Inbound Leads – Our leads are any sales person’s dream. Our Loan Officers work with incoming leads of customers interested in Mutual of Omaha Mortgage.
- Previous Sales or Customer Service Experience (in any capacity whether full time or part time)
- Mortgage experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Desire to Succeed
- Motivated, Competitive, and Driven
- Great Communicator and Relationship Builder
- Microsoft Office Proficient required (utilization of Outlook a must)
- Base Hourly Pay plus Commission on Closed/Funded Loans
- Work/Life Balance: 40 hours/week Monday – Friday
- Benefits: Medical/ Vision/ Dental/ 401K/ FSA
- Growth Opportunities
We are highly respected in our industry and growing our office with long term employees who are striving for a career.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in