Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rain Room Creative & they are Hiring Candidates for Junior Web Developer
Company Name : Rain Room Creative
Company Location : Rain Room Creative in Logan, UT 84321
Job Position : Junior Web Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Rain Room Creative
We’re a startup createive web design and marketing agency operating out of Logan, UT. We specialize in creating extraordinary websites through 3D, video, and unique custom animations. We pride ourselves in being able to create website other agencies can’t that simply rely on basic WordPress editing and other website building tools.
We are a very small team and our company is new, but we’re excited to grow and hope you can grow with us! For this position, we’re expecting you to have some development experience to begin with, but there will also be additional opportunities to diversify your skills and learn more.
Our client list is expanding and we want to build our web development team by bringing on a new part-time web developer. A lot of our work is with CMS systems like Webflow, Shopify, and WordPress – especially Webflow. If you feel comfortable with HTML and CSS then learning these shouldn’t be too hard but it is still preferable if you do know them. You’ll both be working with clients and with the lead developer, based on your skills and comfort level. There will also be opportunities to work on web apps, backend systems, and miscellaneous internal projects that come up.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with other developers to flesh out client websites from design files
- Use CMS systems to create organized, thought-out websites and code that allow repeatability and scalability
- Diagnose and fix bugs with existing websites
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and clients to create unique and lasting web experiences for all users
- Desire to learn and take initiative; if you think there’s a problem, speak up and present solutions!
The Most Important Skills
- Modern HTML/CSS concepts (Responsive layout, Flexbox, grid, block, inline, colors, padding, margin, box shadow, media queries, etc.)
- Familiarity with some form of templating language: Liquid, PHP, Twig, Jinja, etc.
- Familiarity with some sort of builder tool: WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace
Bonus Preferred Skills
- Familiarity with Aria and accessibility concepts
- WordPress plugin development
- Familiarility with React or Vue
- General design skills – We use Figma especially, and some Adobe Illustrator, but the eye for design is more important than the software : )
Hours and Location
This is a part-time, hourly position. We’re looking for someone to work around 10-16hrs/wk.
The first 10hrs a week will be required, after that, it’s up to you how much you want to work and based on what our workload is that week. If in the future you are looking for more hours, we can also discuss that.
At the moment, we have very flexible hours and location. We have a small office in the center of town you are welcome to join at and use a spare monitor, but you will generally not be required to be in-person except maybe weekly or biweekly meetings (the exact frequency is not set and could change in the future).
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Logan, UT 84321: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are a couple ways you might improve a site’s responsiveness? Both layout-wise or for text size. This is gauge your understanding of responsive design concepts, it does not need to be a comprehensive list.
- If I had the following code:
1. How would I decrease the space between “World!” and the edge of the green background?
2. How would I increase the space between the red border and the green background?
3. How could I change the text size of “Hello” based on the screen width?
Please provide code
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in