Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in TFI Family Services, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for K-PMTO Clinical Specialist
Company Name : TFI Family Services, Inc.
Company Location : Independence, KS 67301
Job Position : K-PMTO Clinical Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
****Average salary is $50,981.00 (including wage, incentives, bonuses, overtime, shift differential, etc.)****
This position has remote capabilities for those that live in or around the Independence area
K-PMTO Clinical Specialist
TFI is a leading child welfare agency providing experience, compassion, quality services and care. Our strength as an organization lies in the fact that we do what is best for children and families. TFI continues to create new resources and develop innovative solutions as we work to meet the needs of families of children.
Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Marriage and Family therapy or related field required. Licensed by Kansas BSRB required.
At least three years’ experience in child and family services, knowledge of SEO youth and foster care populations, and about behavioral approaches preferred.
Valid driver’s license and meet agency underwriting standards.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life insurance
- 401(k) Match
- 20 days of personal leave in first year of employment; 25 days after completion of year one
- 11 paid holidays
- Longevity bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Program
- Referral program
The Family Initiative, Inc. is the parent company providing services in Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Texas. We provide service to these areas through our affiliates: TFI Family Connections in Oklahoma and Texas Family Initiative in Texas. Pathway Family Services is an affiliate in Kansas offering additional services to youth and families. Mainstream Nonprofit Solutions is an affiliate supporting the TFI Family of Companies and other Nonprofits.
As the Kansas Parent Management Training Oregon model clinician, you will provide intervention and clinical services to parents and their children as assigned in accordance to the K-PMTO training and credentialing
- Provides face to face intensive in-home services to assigned parent, child and families
- Participates actively in PMTO training to achieve and sustain certification
- Maintains a case load of 5-8 families
- Provides services in the home with parents and during parent-child visits 5-8 hours a week for 4-6 months
- Develops a transition plan with the family for discharge planning
- Provides services to families in conjunction with case workers and other community services providers
- Develops treatment plans cooperatively with the case worker assigned to the child in out of home placement, coordinating visits, transportation, etc.
- Develops strong professional relationships with other community service providers working with the family to develop a treatment plan
- Receives and accepts client referrals assigned within time requirements
- Works with client to effectively implement intervention strategies
- Identifies barriers to the successful engagement of key participants and implements strategies to overcome these barriers
- Provides direct therapeutic intervention, when required
- Participates in team meetings with the family, case worker, and other community professionals
- Responsible for completion of assessments and documentation with the family
- Ensures the data is documented and reported monthly and accurately
- Participates actively in training, meetings, and consultations
- Ensures timeliness and quality reports are documented weekly
- Responsible for completing PMTO certification
- Participates actively in comprehensive, multi-phased training in PMTO
- Participates in all scheduled workshops and trainings
- Responsible for video-taping parent, child and family sessions
- Responsible for efficient completion and upload of session information
- Actively participates in PMTO group and individual coaching
- Incorporates coaching feedback in session work
- Refrains from assuming any duty that is unrelated to and/or interferes with the responsibilities of the position
- Advocates, promotes, and practices cultural sensitivity and responsiveness in all day-to-day interactions
- Develops, promotes and practices teamwork in all activities
If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, join our team today!
TFI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please visit www.tfifamily.org/employment
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in