Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northwood Animal Hospital (High Point, NC) & they are Hiring Candidates for Kennel Attendant
Company Name : Northwood Animal Hospital (High Point, NC)
Company Location : High Point, NC 27262
Job Position : Kennel Attendant
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Imagine a family owned and operated animal hospital with a team that practices the highest quality medicine, values the personal and professional growth of all staff members, strives to never stop learning, and loves going to work every day. Imagine that animal hospital is located in a beautiful, fast-growing area with an abundance of outdoor activities and big-city amenities within a quick drive’s reach, while still maintaining that small-town, close-knit feeling. Now, imagine that animal hospital is looking for passionate and experienced (preferred, but not required) Kennel Attendants!
These things don’t have to be a dream, because Northwood Animal Hospital in High Point, NC is looking for Kennel Attendants to help us meet the needs of our thriving family owned and operated Animal Hospital and Kennel & Boarding Facility!
You’ll love our Hospital and Facility, from our Doctors, Managers, Medical team and our Kennel Team, they are an innovative and forward-thinking team, fun but professional atmosphere. Our Hospital and Facility has been serving High Point, NC, and surrounding areas since 1940, our legacy and dedication to the people and pets here shines through in everything we do.
We’ll love your experience, passion, drive, and ability to work well with a team. This is a full-time or part-time position experienced is preferred but not required. Some of our incredible benefits include:
- A highly competitive hourly pay, commensurate with experience and/or certifications, if applicable
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
- Flexible schedules
- 100% Paid Employee Health, Dental, ADD & Term Life Insurance (Full Time Employees, >90 days). A very affordable employee paid Vision Insurance (Full Time Employees, >90 days)
- Paid Time Off (Full Time Employees, >90 days)
- Holiday Pay (Full Time Employees, >90 days)
- Uniform Reimbursement Program (Both FT and PT Employees, >90 days)
- Simple IRA with Employer matching (Both FT and PT Employees, >90 days)
- Veterinary Discounts on services and products (Both FT and PT Employees, >90 days)
- Beautiful and well-maintained Hospital infrastructure, plus state of the art medical equipment such as: Digital X-Rays, Ultrasound System, On-site Pharmacy, 2 Dental Units, On-site laboratory including the newest Zoetis Imagyst Fecal readers, Over 10,000 square feet of synthetic play yards, temperature controlled kennel areas, covered outside dog runs, online-training and certification to name a few.
- And much more!
Think you’re the Kennel Attendant we’re looking for? Then what are you waiting for! Apply Now! We can’t wait to speak with you and meet you! Any applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted by one of our managers via indeed or email (if provided).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- After school
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
For the safety of our Doctors, Staff, and Clients, all of our NAH Team Members are to be considered fully vaccinated at all times based on current CDC guidelines.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in