Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CACI & they are Hiring Candidates for Korean Language Instructor
Company Name : CACI
Company Location : Mililani Town, HI 96789
Job Position : Korean Language Instructor
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
Job Category: Training
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: NACI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel: None
CACI is now hiring a Korean language professional to join us on our multi-million dollar prime contract!
If you are working or aspiring to work in today’s United States Intelligence Community…NOW is the time to join CACI National Security Solutions! The Intelligence Solutions Team has an immediate opportunity for a Korean Language Instructor in Mililani, HI.
The Language Instructor develops and delivers language training based on customer requirements using a variety of techniques including face-to-face, online, distance, synchronous, asynchronous, and self-paced instruction. Our Instructors also employ blended learning techniques to include a combination of eLearning tools, lectures, classroom discussions, team exercises, readings, case studies, role plays, and demonstrations of required skills through work-related tasks.
- Ability to acquire a NACI clearance;
- Typically requires a B.A./B.S. from any accredited college or University, but can be substituted with an additional four years of directly related experience.
- Speakers with native capability in reading, listening and speaking in the target language a minimum ILR proficiency level 2 in reading, writing, speaking and listening in English
- Speakers with native capability in English and a minimum ILR proficiency level 3 in reading and listening in the standard form of the language to be taught. Skill levels must be documented within the last 3 years.
- Five years experience teaching adult language education and methodology
- Six months experience using appropriate language fonts, keyboards, and language training software;
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver foreign language training using Government- or Contractor-provided documentation, including assessment plans, instructor guides and student materials;
- Tailor approaches in accordance with student learning styles and strategies;
- Work as part of a teaching team;
- Interact with course developers, curriculum managers, Government instructors, and Contractor instructors to assist with design and implementation of training;
- Use basic classroom technology to include audio/video/DVD components, and computer applications, such as Microsoft Office;
- Provide constructive feedback on student progress to the Government. All learning assessments correlate with or directly support unit/topic/course objectives;
- Deliver instruction via interactive synchronous and asynchronous learning activities;
- Ensure all course delivery meets standards in ADET Instruction I-04;
- Teach ISO-Immersions;
- Use classroom technology such as SmartBoard/Symposium and Blackboard;
- Supplement instruction with contemporary authentic material.
What we can offer you!
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in