Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Turn5, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for KS Inbound Warehouse Associate – Earn up to $23/hr!
Company Name : Turn5, Inc.
Company Location : Lenexa, KS
Job Position : KS Inbound Warehouse Associate – Earn up to $23/hr!
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
Our purpose, however, extends beyond selling car parts. We have a commitment to creating meaningful customer experiences at every step of their journey. Whether it’s supplying a unique product that customizes the look and feel of their ride, providing thousands of educational videos for the DIYer or leveraging user generated content to inspire even the most experienced owner, we are obsessed with ensuring we reach as many like-minded gearheads across the globe.
To continue our growth path, we are looking for experienced warehouse associates to join our shipping, receiving, returns, inventory control, and mount and balance teams.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, our team of warehouse associates will be responsible for various duties within the Shipping & Receiving departments. Specifically, picking, packing, loading and unloading of semi-trailers, and restocking product into primary pick locations. A successful candidate will be dependable, with a good attendance history, accident free, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
We are now offering full-time opportunities with weekly pay up to $23/hr!
- $15/hr base rate + opportunity for WEEKLY bonus’ of $2.50/hr for performance & $2.50/hr for perfect attendance PLUS shift differentials!
- Unload and receive product off of trucks
- Package, tag, and label items for resale
- Restock product into primary pick locations
- Monitor pick location stock levels, ensuring merchandise is available to be shipped
- Heavy inventory involvement
- Unload incoming materials and verify accuracy
- Label and stock incoming materials while maintaining quality and productivity standards
- Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation
- Report damages and inventory variances immediately
- Pick available orders to fulfill customer purchases;
- Pack orders readying for shipment;
- Load semi-trailer with packages;
- Make boxes;
- Operate powered equipment to maximize efficiency;
- Work to the workload, willing to work overtime as needed
- Perform daily warehouse maintenance and housekeeping;
- All other duties as assigned
- Basic computer knowledge is required, intermediate knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrates basic material handling/packaging/warehouse equipment skills
- Read, understand, and utilizes both RF scanners and computers
- Education : High school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: Must be hardworking, teamwork oriented, and focused with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, production environment
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in