Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CFT Consulting & they are Hiring Candidates for Laboratory Technician
Company Name : CFT Consulting
Company Location : Newark, DE 19702
Job Position : Laboratory Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Role: Laboratory Technician
Location: Newark, DE
Duration: 12+ Months
The job responsibilities include:
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as sampling, testing, and measuring using specialized equipment.
- Completes the compiling, analyzing, and interpreting of results.
- Performs periodic equipment inspections and preventative maintenance work.
- Troubleshoots test processes.
- Calculates as well as prepares graphs and charts.
- Prepares measurement and test equipment (e.g. instrumentation and functionality tests). In general: Thinking is within the frame of diverse procedures.
- Performs “trouble shooting”, by applying background understanding of processes or incidents in order to analyze and resolve operational problems with given procedures, in a well-known environment.
- Thinking is about evaluating and selecting appropriate set of measures, and about applying the right set of tools and processes, issue handling may exceed day-to-day horizon quite regularly, and embraces planning and acting for up to few weeks ahead.
- “Semi-professional Technician / Administrator”: Vocationally trained positions that need both practical and theoretical understanding and some significant advanced vocational experience to perform broad range of varying tasks and issues, in related field of work.
- Work performed is still procedurized, however issues and problems arising needs accountable addressing and solution by incumbent.
In general can be found in all areas: In Administration:
- Broad scope of tasks and accountabilities within one functional area needs to be managed by senior experienced incumbent. Non-routine inquiries and issues occur regularily and need to be solved instantly, with a certain degree of authority and bindingness towards (internal and external) customers.In Technical Areas: Incumbents deliver specialized support service towards (internal and external) customers – i.e. in maintenance, local on-site construction solutions, technical development or testing support, etc
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quantitative and Qualitative analysis: 1 year (Required)
- sampling, testing, analyzing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in