Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ADM & they are Hiring Candidates for Laboratory Technician (US)
Company Name : ADM
Company Location : 1125 66th Ave SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404
Job Position : Laboratory Technician (US)
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
Laboratory Technician (US) – Cedar, IA
- Pay Rate: $22.00 per hour
- Shift: TBD
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check required
Raise Recruitment (a division of Ian Martin Group) has partnered with a local agricultural company (ADM), and they are seeking to hire a Laboratory Technician (US) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Perform laboratory analysis and perform QA/QC checks required refinery analysis
- Follow all safety and environmental rules and regulations applicable to position
- Adhere to and enforce Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and HACCP requirements
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all safety, food safety, environmental, GMP rules, regulations and policies
- Perform all required lab tests adhering to documented laboratory procedures
- Assist in monitoring quality and adherence to GMP rules and bring any variances to the refinery supervisors’ attention
- Must be able to read/write/speak English, must be able to do basic arithmetic
- Must be able to write clearly
- Must be able to communicate with other employees in a clear and professional manner
- Minimum of high school diploma or GED required
- Preferred analytical laboratory experience
- Position requires basic computer operation skills, i.e., use of point and click programs, MS Office applications
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time while performing job duties
- Must be capable of working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly and must be able to wear a respirator
- Must be able to analyze information quickly to provide feedback in the lab and troubleshoot equipment failures.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
At Raise Recruiting, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at +1 800-567-9675
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in