Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Manny’s Lawn and Snow, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for Landscape Designer
Company Name : Manny’s Lawn and Snow, LLC
Company Location : Fargo, ND
Job Position : Landscape Designer
Job Category : Jobs in North Dakota
Job Description :
We are looking to hire a full-time Landscape Designer to bring our clients the most premier and unique design to transform their outdoor space. This position will embrace the entire landscape process from the initial meeting with clients to final completion and closeout of each project. The ideal candidate should be reliable and demonstrate dependability, have a professional demeanor and appearance, and communicate effectively with clients.
- Prepares preliminary design, working drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Provide unique, high-quality designs that meet or exceed client’s needs.
- Generate fair, thorough and accurate design proposals using company design software.
- Accurate assessment of scope of customer project including construction development and project estimate.
- Advising and assisting customers and landscapers in selection of plants and hardscapes, then creating a design based upon those selections in a timely manner.
- Serve as primary point of contact for clients over the course of each project, initiating and maintain routine correspondence and manage client expectations.
- Knowledge of plants, including sun exposure, soil conditions needed, water needs, seasons of interest, etc.
- Document and coordinate project scope and changes for customer approval and to field crew as needed.
- Coordinate materials, directions, tools, and logistical support to assure maximum productivity.
- Answering questions from landscapers and customers about products and designs and how to use or apply them.
- Creating detailed documentation for customers informing them how to care for their landscape and hardscape products.
- Learning and understanding landscape installation, lighting, irrigation and other technical duties and how they apply to the landscape project.
- Report work progress regarding field performance, material, scheduling, and other obstacles for an efficient and timely completion.
- Build rapport and productive working relationships with clients, managers, crew leaders and members. Shares insights to influence and improve purchasing, scheduling, installations, and project completion.
- Produce realistic estimates, create and oversee adherence to budgets to bring jobs in at desired profit rates.
- Perform job costing analysis for larger projects and completed projects to identify areas of improvement.
- Follow up with clients to complete or negotiate punch lists to bolster collection timing.
- Work with accounting department to submit billing according to intervals set out in contracts.
- Manage portfolio of projects for use in marketing materials, website and social media.
- New product research and product inventory.
- Highly developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of landscape architecture/design. Knowledge of methods of analysis and computation required to landscape design.
- Knowledge of costs and uses of construction materials in landscape design.
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of plant material and horticultural practices.
- Ability to make accurate drawings to scale from sketches, design drawings, and verbal instructions and an ability to prepare complete plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates.
- Ability to make space utilization studies and analyses.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of landscape design software
- 5+ years’ experience in landscape industry
- 3+ years’ experience in landscape architecture
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture preferred
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in