Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Majesco- Insurance/Software & they are Hiring Candidates for Lead Business Analyst
Company Name : Majesco- Insurance/Software
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Lead Business Analyst
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
At Majesco, we believe in connecting people and business to Insurance in ways that are Innovative, Hyper-Relevant, Compelling and Personal. We bring together the brightest minds to build the future of Insurance; a world where Insurance makes life and business easier, more connected, and better protected.
This is a Remote First position which can be performed from most locations in the US.
The Business Analyst is tasked with understanding a Customer’s business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders and the ClaimVantage development team. This role is a part of the Customer Engagement team and will contribute to the overall success of various customer projects. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable working directly with customer contacts to understand business needs and strategic objectives and create requirements, business process diagrams or use cases that can be used to deliver new or changes to software solutions. Business Systems Analysts at ClaimVantage can collaborate and partner effectively with the project team to manage risks, solve complex problems and create successful outcomes that ensure an industry leading customer experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collect and analyze the Customer’s business requirements and document prior to transferring to development team
- Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops
- Document and verify the analysis via Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams
- Prioritize requirements with customers and track the developers progress during each Sprint
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings to ensure customer needs are being addressed as necessary
- Provide suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the customer’s business needs
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
- Become a partner with customers, assisting them with strategic planning regarding their claims strategy
- Design and execute test scripts and test scenarios
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadline.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage
- Successful project delivery using Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) or Domain Driven Design (DDD) techniques
- Experience and knowledge of Disability Claims Management or Absence Management
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in