Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in PayPal & they are Hiring Candidates for Learning & Development Specialist 3
Company Name : PayPal
Company Location : Omaha, NE
Job Position : Learning & Development Specialist 3
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary: manage the design, delivery, and administration of enterprise career development programs
We are seeking an L&D Specialist who, in partnership with the enterprise Learning & Development teams, will manage the design and delivery and administration of enterprise career development programs. The career development team’s mission is to be career partners with PayPal employees, enabling their growth, regardless of direction or speed, by providing learning experiences that enrich, compel, and energize them along their paths at every level. The role will oversee the process from discovery (including external benchmarking) to collaborating with the instructional design team to coordinating global delivery to tracking metrics and reporting.
A successful candidate will
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to engage with employees at all levels
- Be a self-starter who is comfortable with some ambiguity; Someone who can bring others in when needed but work without a lot of supervision as well.
- Bring organization and an attention to detail while designing with simplicity
- Be comfortable leading without authority, advocating for what’s right for the customer, while being inclusive of many ideas and voices
- Be comfortable with influencing without authority, pitching ideas and making asks of leaders and stakeholders with confidence and determination
- Build connections (networking) quickly and leverage the relationships to create energizing, rewarding experiences
- Seek feedback and iterate designs efficiently so the experiences remain up to date and relevant
- Have experience designing and/or delivering experiences, classes, or programs for customers
- Have a passion for quality and generating enduring impact
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
To learn more about our culture and community visit https://about.pypl.com/who-we-are/default.aspx
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in