Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wakefern Food Corp. & they are Hiring Candidates for Lease Administrator
Company Name : Wakefern Food Corp.
Company Location : Edison, NJ 08837
Job Position : Lease Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in New Jersey
Job Description :
Wakefern Food Corp. is the largest retailer-owned cooperative in the United States and supports its co-operative members’ retail operations, trading under the ShopRite®, Price Rite®, The Fresh Grocer®, Dearborn Markets®, and Gourmet Garage® banners.
Employing an innovative approach to wholesale business services, Wakefern focuses on helping the independent retailer compete in a big business world. Providing the tools entrepreneurs need to stay a step ahead of the competition, Wakefern’s co-operative members benefit from the company’s extensive portfolio of services, including innovative technology, private label development, and best-in-class procurement practices.
The Lease Administrator will support the operational needs of the real estate department. Responsibilities include management of key activities necessary to provide for the timely functions relative to real estate lease administration, reconciliations, and audit analysis for all locations in the Wakefern Food Corp portfolio as well as property management & special projects. This role serves as a liaison and collaborates with internal departments (design, engineering, construction, finance, accounting, and legal) as well as landlords, Cooperative Members and vendors.
What you’ll do
· Maintain and audit information contained on the ProLease management Database
· Respond and communicate promptly to all critical date notices
· Review, research and provide confirmation of Common Area Maintenance/Real Estate Taxes reconciliations in accordance with the Lease including negotiation of settlements and collection of financial recoveries
· Abstraction of all lease and governing documents including key dates, covenants, insurance requirements, financial obligations, and terms are core to this position.
· Work with the Manager of Corporate Real Estate & Lease Administration in lease negotiations for corporate properties.
· Special projects as assigned by management
· Be directly involved in the electric vehicle charging initiative.
· Be directly involved in store in Store retail Licensee Program
· For locations where WFC acts as the property manager: maintain contact with all tenants, rent collection and shared CAM from tenants and coordinate all tenant lease renewals; marketing and leasing of vacancies; work with real estate brokers.
· Attend and participate in various seminars and educational programs to stay current with industry best real estate and financial practices.
What we’re looking for
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Real Estate; or related field preferred or equivalent combination of education, work related experience, and training.
· Minimum of 5 years of Lease Administration and Audit experience, commercial retail real estate experience and departmental coordination, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Attention to detail with high level of organization and follow-up on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to solve practical problems using reasoning skills while paying close attention to detail.
· Self-starter: Able to identify work that needs to be accomplished and does it without required instruction.
· Ability to organize priorities, multi-task, focus on details and work independently.
· Strong oral and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal skills.
· Financial Acumen, strong mathematical skills.
· High Level of Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, Power Point; Lotus Notes and knowledge of ProLease and MRI/PMX Property Management a plus.
- Vibrant Food Centric Culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Package
- Competitive Salary and Paid Time Off
- Fitness Reimbursement and Well-Being Programs
- Corporate Training and Development University
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Paid Parental Leave
- Matching Gifts and Community Volunteer Involvement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edison, NJ 08837: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Lease Administration/Commercial Retail Real Estate: 5 years (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Edison, NJ 08837
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in