Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in AAA Auto Club Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Leisure Travel Agent – Nebraska
Company Name : AAA Auto Club Group
Company Location : Bellevue, NE 68123
Job Position : Leisure Travel Agent – Nebraska
Job Category : Jobs in Nebraska
Job Description :
Leisure Travel Agent – Nebraska
Why choose a career with The Auto Club Group (ACG):
- ACG is the 2nd largest AAA Club in the country (covering 14 states)
- Established brand that has been around for over 100 years
- Drive new business with competitive products and help retain The Auto Club Group’s 14+ million members
- Incentivized opportunity to generate new sales to members and nonmembers
- Competitive income opportunities based on sales performance
A day in the life of a Field Travel Agent:
- Establishes and grows mutually beneficial relationships with AAA Members to maximize their member experience and use of AAA benefits, leading to profitable sales, revenue growth and repeat Travel bookings.
- Achieves assigned travel, membership, and credit card sales goals.
- Sells cruises, tours, hotel accommodations, air travel, car rental, travel insurance, AAA credit cards, AAA memberships and related travel products and services.
- Prepares complex and/or large scale domestic and international travel packages.
- Completes reservations and advise clients regarding documentation requirements.
- Makes necessary travel arrangements (i.e. reservations, collect money, and process documents).
- Receives and champions customer concerns through to resolution.
- Ask for referrals, build and grow a book of client business by utilizing the AAA ACG lead system.
- Proactively learn and utilize AAA ACG digital and communication technologies to achieve objectives.
How you will benefit:
- Our Auto Club Group Leisure Travel Agent’s earn an hourly rate of $15 with a potential of earning sales incentives and bonuses. On average, our agents earn $40,000 – $60,000 per year. Top performing agents earn $80,000 – $100,000 per year. Also, agents can earn unlimited commissions on AAA Membership sales and Credit Card sales.
- Leisure Travel Agent’s receive 100% backing from one of America’s most trusted brands to include paid training and generated leads
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits packages are just another reason to work for the Auto Club Group. Benefits include:
- 401k Match up to 6%
- Complimentary AAA Membership
- PTO – 15 days per year
- Paid Holidays – 10 days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement – $5,000 per year
- GED or high school diploma
- 1-year business to consumer sales
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Verifiable evidence of strong interpersonal, customer relationship and communication skills
- Verifiable evidence of Internet and social media savvy using internet sites for research and booking capabilities
- Verifiable evidence of PC software application knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office
- Perform basic math calculations including percentages to complete Travel sales transactions
- Listen to clients and communicate effectively in a work environment with the public and vendors
- Think critically and solve problems
- Consistently demonstrate honesty, integrity, empathy, trustworthiness, and professionalism
- Manage time effectively
- Proactively grow a personal book of business and repeat clients
- Work effectively within a team to optimize organizational efficiency and positive traveler experiences
III. Work Environment
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Work in a temperature-controlled office environment or from home.
Who we are:
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance, and financial service offerings to approximately 14+ million members and customers across 14 states and 2 U.S. territories through AAA, Meemic, and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
ACG’s Compensation philosophy is to provide a market-competitive structure of fair, equitable and performance-based pay to attract and retain excellent talent that will enable ACG to meet its short and long-term goals. ACG utilizes a geographic pay differential as part of the base salary compensation program. Pay ranges outlined in this posting are based on the various ranges within the geographic areas which ACG operates. Salary at time of offer is determined based on these and other factors as associated with the job and job level.
The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in