Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Midtown Center for Health and Rehabilitation & they are Hiring Candidates for Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Company Name : Midtown Center for Health and Rehabilitation
Company Location : Brownsville, TN 38012
Job Position : Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
Job Category : Jobs in Tennessee
Job Description :
Midtown Center for Health and Rehabilitation is seeking a hands-on Licensed Nursing Home Administrator to lead the team and center to be the best it can be!
Are you ready to lead a center where your company supports you? Do you hate being micromanaged? Do you want an environment where your creativity, innovation, and outside-the-box ideas are appreciated?
**We are seeking a driven individual that is not only resident focused, but very staff focused. We are looking for a service minded leader to enhance our facility to be the top facility in the community. Be a part of something greater. Have fun again!**
The Administrator/ Executive Director is responsible for leading administrative-related functions at the facility including: finances, clinical, resident satisfaction, resident care, employee relations, and overall facility operations. This role oversees staff engagement and ensures a positive culture is carried out throughout the facility in alignment with the facilities values and culture map.
- Ensure excellent resident care is maintained by overseeing and monitoring services delivered
- Identify problems and deficiencies and develop and implement appropriate plans of action to correct deficiencies. Implement change as necessary.
- Responsible for financial performance and management of all business operations of the facility
- Responsible for developing and implementing short-term (quarterly) and long-term (annual) strategic plans that support quarterly business plans developed at the facility
- Responsible for annual budget, P&L analysis; review statistical and financial reports
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programs to promote the recruitment, retention, career development and continuing education of staff
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, and orienting direct reports
- Monitor productivity of direct reports and implement changes as needed
- Ensure maintenance of accurate medical records for billing, auditing, and regulatory compliance within appropriate approved guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- State Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- At least 2 years of experience in a long-term care setting as an Administrator or Executive Director
- Able to perform budget analysis and variance reporting
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a variety of backgrounds is required
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive innovation within the facility
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Facility is an equal opportunity employer. The Facility does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Facility will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made. A key part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity regarding all terms and conditions of employment and in all aspects of a person’s relationship with the Facility including recruitment, hiring, promotions, upgrading positions, conditions of employment, compensation, training, benefits, transfers, discipline, and termination of employment.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in