Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Town of Avon, Colorado & they are Hiring Candidates for Lifeguard I
Company Name : Town of Avon, Colorado
Company Location : 90 Lake St, Avon, CO 81620
Job Position : Lifeguard I
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
The Lifeguard I – regular part-time position performs a variety of professional aquatic duties including safeguarding the activities of the patrons at the Town of Avon Recreation Center.
- Checks assignment sheets and message board for any additional responsibilities or requests upon completing guard station rotations and before taking breaks
- Maintains and stores equipment properly
- Demonstrates consistent, fair and equal treatment in disciplinary action, enforcing rules politely and with a positive attitude
- Works closely with the Recreation Services Supervisor and Recreation Programs Supervisor to ensure quality communication between Aquatics and other divisions
- Attends in-service training sessions and meetings
- Handles patron and staff complaints while on duty and/or refers them to a manager, if appropriate
Avon is a vibrant, year-round mountain resort community with an unpretentious, small-town feel. It serves as both a destination and a comfortable place to call home, where visitors and residents alike can enjoy living, working and playing in a spectacular outdoor setting.
The Town of Avon is responsible for much of what goes on in this one-of-a-kind town. Whether it’s fixing a pothole, hosting an event in picturesque Nottingham park, teaching swim lessons in our 40,000 sq. ft, full service Recreation Center, or providing police services, our team is behind it. Whether you’re looking for a full-time career, or a seasonal part-time job, the Town of Avon is a great place to work and grow. We offer a wide variety of positions, fantastic locations, supportive leadership and excellent benefits. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
A minimum of 15 years of age and training in teaching “Learn to Swim” classes is required. A minimum of one-year experience in instructional swim is preferred or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides evidence of required knowledge, skills and abilities. Water Safety Instructor certification preferred.
Interested candidates must submit an application. Visit www.avon.org/jobs for application. A background check, pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and reference checks will be required prior to employment. The Town of Avon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Town reserves the right to suspend or extend posting deadline based on receipt of qualified candidates.
$20.00 – $23.00
August 24, 2022 9:00 AM
Location: 100 Mikaela Way Avon CO 81620, Avon, CO 81620
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Retirement plan
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in