Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mondelēz International & they are Hiring Candidates for Line Leader Mfg
Company Name : Mondelēz International
Company Location : Portland, OR 97211
Job Position : Line Leader Mfg
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
Shift Lead – Job Description
This role helps ensure the sustained continuity of technical mastery and line (or group of lines ) leadership in manufacturing, by leading a key line of the business (technical, system or organizational) to deliver results defined by the compelling business need of the site. You ensure that key business results are achieved and for developing others to ensure the sustained continuity of technical mastery on the manufacturing line. Using a systematic approach, you use strategic thinking skills to ensure results are sustained over the long term.
In your lead role, you will ensure that Mondelēz International’s safety, quality, cost, delivery, sustainability and morale targets are achieved for the lines for which you are responsible by breaking down section targets into line and unit targets and ensuring that employees understand their individual performance goals related to the overall targets. In this role, you will also develop budgets and be responsible for costs control management, governance and compliance, loss elimination and workforce planning, including recruitment, retention, development, succession planning, and the identification of high potential team members. Without you, we would not be able to deliver high-quality snacks to our customers.
- Manage the efforts of operating line (or multiple lines ) team or technologies across multiple shifts in the efficient conversion of materials into quality products in a safe, secure and sanitary manner within the product design specifications and budgets. Directly and indirectly manage a cross-functional team in the overall operation, including Activity Management, Capacity Planning, Machine standards, Maintenance and Engineering projects, Research and Development improvements, and Scheduling.
- Integrated Lean Six Sigma (TPM & Lean Manufacturing) – Advocate and actively support the site’s IL6S initiatives. Participate in information flow and escalation processes as required. Proactively participate, drive and promote, as well as coach directs and others in IL6S and a continuous improvement mindset.
- Proactively manage associate relations issues; guide and direct the hiring, training, retraining, development, and motivation of Operations associates following team working principles with a minimum degree of guidance from their Manager . Drive Associate engagement through a foundation of teamwork and individual accountability.
- Assure the ongoing production of safe and defect free products consistent with the principles of Mars. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) proficiency is required; this manager owns ongoing training and championing of quality goals and improvements at the area level.
- Goal Setting and Measurement – Utilizing Operations teams, establish area performance standards and goals based on site goals and strategies; measure, control, take corrective action and report results as appropriate in all areas of responsibility. Annually assist in development of area budgets and KPI targets.
- End to End Leadership – Participate with other managers in Planning, Sourcing, Delivery, Engineering, and Strategic business roles in the development and implementation of continuous improvement strategies that will drive the overall supply pipeline.
- Employee Development – With the support and participation of the site leadership team, evaluate employee development and performance. In conjunction with associates’ career goals, create development plans to challenge their potential.
- Personal Development – Keep abreast of managerial and technical competencies both within and outside of Mondelēz International.
- The incumbent of this position must be prepared to act on behalf of your Manager in his/her absence, i.e., protection of human and physical assets, Crisis Management, conducting Staff Meetings, address public relations issues, etc.
More about this role
*Education / Certifications: *
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Operations, Supply Chain, Mechanical , Electrical or Industrial Engineering and Food Science ) .
Job specific requirements
- 4 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment. Union labor management is a plus
- Strong organizational and technical skills
- Preferred experience in Lean manufacturing and TPM. Continuous Improvement experience including Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis and Breakdown Elimination system.
- Proven leader with strong communication, time management, coaching, priority setting and change management skills.
- Trust and empowers team, while holding team and others accountable
- Passion for developing and coaching talent
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to oversee a 24-hour organization
*Work schedule: *
- Monday-Friday , 8hrs, with ability to work on any of 3 shifts, overtime and weekends as needed
- May be required to work different shifts in addition to being on call for consultation during other shifts
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz ,* Wheat Thins *and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.For office-based, salaried roles at Bakery and Customer Service & Logistics locations, and some remote roles proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious, medical and/or other accommodations as required by law will be considered on a case by case basis.
You may review the Mondelēz COVID vaccination policy by visiting the US careers website at https://www.mondelezinternational.com/United-States . This COVID-19 vaccine mandate does not apply to several U.S. states that do not permit certain vaccination mandates, including, but not limited to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Montana, North Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and West Virginia.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- working in a manufacturing environment: 2 years (Required)
- Union labor management : 1 year (Preferred)
- Lean manufacturing : 1 year (Preferred)
- TPM: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in