Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in KLLM Transport and Deepwell Energy Services, Agent Office & they are Hiring Candidates for Logistics Sales Manager
Company Name : KLLM Transport and Deepwell Energy Services, Agent Office
Company Location : Lafayette, LA 70508
Job Position : Logistics Sales Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Louisiana
Job Description :
A large asset based Third Party Logistics Company, is seeking an experienced Sales Manager. Our Logistics Sales Manager will drive our company’s growth by directing our sales team. They will guide and train our team to aggressively discover and capture new business by engaging with clients via telephone, social media and email. You will design and utilize fact-based measures to assess and manage team performance. Additionally, you will directly solicit and retain a valuable and productive book of business for our company and Truckload brokerage. You will nurture and expand existing relationships by ensuring high levels of service and offering additional solutions to our customers. In addition, this role is responsible to uphold our core values: Ethics, Engagement, and Excellence.
- Lead a team of Logistics Sales Representatives.
- Assist with recruiting high performing sales talent into the organization.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and mentorship to team.
- Develop new business accounts and increase volume with existing accounts.
- Design and execute account sales plans to achieve sales goal.
- Actively generate new sales leads and convert them to revenue generating accounts.
- Communicate with operations team to ensure execution and performance.
- Establish both transactional and contractual rates with customers.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue and profit objectives.
- Conduct sales training and coaching for our sales team.
- Conduct weekly & Monthly sales meeting.
- High energy, high engagement, high trust team player.
- Extensive network of contacts.
- Strong relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, highly self-motivated.
- Ability to thrive in a high tempo environment.
- Proficiency with CRM, TMS and MS Office applications.
- Must be willing to travel as required to meet essential responsibilities.
- Highly effective negotiating skills.
- Disciplined organizational and multi-tasking skills required with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Minimum 5 years of 3PL experience required. Must include significant focus on truckload.
- Minimum 3 years direct sales team leadership responsibility (team manager, supervisor or lead role).
- Direct selling experience with demonstrated results required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K program plus company match
**Negotiable base salary (commensurate with experience) plus monthly commissions and Quarterly bonuses based on results**
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lafayette, LA 70508: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- truckload freight sales or Logistics sales: 2 years (Required)
- A supervisor or management role: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in