Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Kenworth Truck Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Machinist
Company Name : Kenworth Truck Company
Company Location : 1601 N 8th St, Renton, WA 98057
Job Position : Machinist
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
PACCAR is a Fortune 500 company established in 1905. PACCAR Inc is recognized as a global leader in the commercial vehicle, financial, and customer service fields with internationally recognized brands such as Kenworth, Peterbilt, and DAF trucks. PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates and also provides customized financial services, information technology and truck parts related to its principal business.
Whether you want to design the transportation technology of tomorrow, support the staff functions of a dynamic, international leader, or build our excellent products and services, you can develop the career you desire with PACCAR. Get started!
Kenworth Truck Company is the manufacturer of The World’s Best® heavy and medium duty trucks. Kenworth is an industry leader in providing fuel-saving technology solutions that help increase fuel efficiency and reduce emissions. The company’s dedication to the green fleet includes aerodynamic trucks, compressed and liquefied natural gas trucks, and medium duty diesel-electric hybrids. Kenworth is the first truck manufacturer to receive the Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Air Excellence award in recognition of its environmentally friendly products.
Kenworth Truck Company has an immediate opening for a Machinist at our manufacturing facility in Renton, Washington.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Capable of laying out production work and setting up and operating machine tools to exacting tolerances and limits. The machine tools include, but are not limited to an engine lathe, horizontal mill, threader, horizontal cut-off saw, & band saw. Standard bench tools are required in addition to the aforementioned machine tools.
- Must be able to read blueprints, build paper, sketches, and routings.
- Possess a thorough understanding of fabricating and machining operations. Must be capable and willing to perform jobs from start to finish with minimal instructions.
- Capable of reading, interpreting and working from parts drawings, prints, sketches and written specifications as required.
- Good working knowledge regarding material characteristics and all machine processes and tools required in performing the machinist’s trade.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be proficient in advanced shop mathematics.
- Must be able to use MS Outlook to receive and transmit all information regarding Fabrication work orders to the Accounting Department.
- Must be able to use MS Word or Excel to communicate effectively between First & Second Shift.
- Must possess a basic knowledge of cutting tools and their proper selection from standard industrial catalogs
Additional Job Board Information
PACCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37.24 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Masks are provided to all employees and is optional.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in