Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Graham Packaging Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Maintenance Manager
Company Name : Graham Packaging Company
Company Location : Bowling Green, KY 42101
Job Position : Maintenance Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
- Understands, follows and enforces all established safety, health, quality GMP and Company policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Understands, follows and enforces all established policies, procedures and recognized practices.
- Participates in plant staff, shift and safety meetings, and conducts regular departmental meetings and departmental training based on needs assessment.
- Participates in plant operational planning meetings.
- Develop new methods and procedures to optimize manufacturing efficiency and reduce operating costs.
- Maintains direct contact with the Engineering department on the latest improvements to plant machinery and systems to more effectively increase manufacturing performance and reduce operating costs.
- Investigates and diagnoses causes of breakdowns and develop programs and solutions to reduce/eliminate future occurrences.
- Determines and controls maintenance budget to ensure efficient use of funds and reduce/eliminate repetitive purchases by identifying and eliminating root causes.
- Responsible for the selection, training and development of shift personnel to attain department goals.
- Meets with vendors and plant visitors.
- May be responsible for special projects related to other functional areas.
- 0-25% travel may be required.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance.
- Computer usage and typing skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Communicates effectively: conveys facts and information clearly both verbally and orally.
- Collaborates well with others: proactively contributes to group objectives; volunteers to help others.
EEO Disclaimer: Graham Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in