Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Ingredion & they are Hiring Candidates for Maintenance Technician I/E
Company Name : Ingredion
Company Location : 4501 Overdale Rd, Winston-Salem, NC 27107
Job Position : Maintenance Technician I/E
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Pay rate: $26.66/hr.
- Vacation: Accrual rate of 2 weeks beginning the first of the month following the hire date.
- Holidays: 10 designated and 1 floating.
- 401K: company match of 100% on employee’s first 6% contribution.
- Medical Plans.
- Dental and vision plans available.
- Life Insurance.
- Day shift from 7:30 am -3:30 pm. Mon-Fri.
- Availability to work on weekends (every 4 weeks).
- Availability to be on call for 2nd and 3rd shift. (every 8 weeks).
a. Over 8 hours pays 1.5 x wage
b. Sunday pays 2 x wage
c. Called, but not called in pays as 1.5 x wage in 30 minute increments
d. Called, called in pays 1.5 x wage with a 4 hour minimum payout
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing diagnostics and repairs on the electrical, and Electronic / Instrumentation systems of the plant’s machines and equipment, including but not limited to hydraulic, steam, and chemical piping systems. In addition, be required to inspect equipment and diagnose malfunctions through preventive maintenance plans, analyze equipment failures, and assist in determining root causes.
Core Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
· Calibration of the instrumentation.
·Troubleshooting of electrical components and mechanical machine failures by disassembly and inspection of components.
·Utilizing technical documentation (prints, manuals, specifications, etc.) to aid in troubleshooting. Accurately keeping maintenance records of critical and quality-related plant equipment.
· Determining root cause of failure and correcting condition to prevent reoccurrence.
· Auditing the maintenance program and identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement.
· Repairing failure using current procedures and recommend alternative methods of repair.
Developing, documenting, and performing preventive and predictive maintenance tasks to maximize equipment reliability. Generating out-of-tolerance reports, when required, for equipment found outside of acceptance criteria.
Performing precision maintenance tasks such as alignment checks, measurement of mechanical clearances, and balancing of rotating equipment.
· Demonstrating safe work habits and proper care for tools and equipment.
· Performing other duties as required.
· Acquiring new mechanical, pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge as appropriate.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Ability to work in potentially loud and odorous environments, different physical environments , or in various weather conditions
· Must be able to move about in the processing areas and be able to do the following: lift and carry 50 pounds, stand and walk for sustained periods; climb stairs and ladders; bend; reach; push; pull and enter tanks
Education and experience:
· High school diploma or GED required or equivalent combination of industrial maintenance experience and education
· Technical training in accredited technical school or equivalent, with certification in one or more of the following: industrial math, rigging, industrial maintenance, welding, pipefitting, machining, lubrication, condition based monitoring, a plus
· Prefer a formal maintenance or technology program, but accept applicable years of experience and must have minimum experience of three years in a general first-class maintenance capacity in an industrial environment. Electrical and control systems experience is preferred.
· Basic electrical knowledge or experience with AC/DC voltage preferred
· Knowledge of PLCs and VFDs, prior experience preferred
· Must be able to complete pre-employment assessments required
· Must be able to successfully pass a physical and drug screen as applicable by local government[KA1] [KA2]
· Knowledge in the installation, maintenance, and repairs of common electrical and electronics, instrumentation systems found in an industrial manufacturing facility. Previous experience with one ore more of the following:
Motors (3 phase 480v motors), power drives and/or VFDs,installation and termination of connection points, electrical panels, PLCs, Sensors/transmitters and burner systems, Automation and control systems in general (conveyors, mixers, agitators, flow meters, etc).
Ability to read and understand labels, blueprints, schematics, job site maps/directions, instruction manuals and/or written instructions accurately.
Additional eligibility qualifications:
· Read, write, and speak in English and work in a team environment
· Computer literate with prior experience with computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), SAP experience a plus
· Able to develop and apply mechanical/problem solving skills, preferred
· Good Manufacturing Practice and Food Safety, a plus
· Understanding of OSHA rules
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that helps nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. Ingredion’s wide range of ingredient solutions is strategically designed to address changing consumer trends and preferences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides reasonable accommodations to qualified job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If you need an accommodation, please inform us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $26.66 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- E & I: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in