Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bornstein Seafoods & they are Hiring Candidates for Maintenance Technician II / Relocation Available !!!
Company Name : Bornstein Seafoods
Company Location : 813 SW Bay Blvd, Newport, OR 97365
Job Position : Maintenance Technician II / Relocation Available !!!
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for safely maintaining, repairing, replacing and modifying all processing, packaging and facility equipment with optimal quality and efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A Maintenance Technician II is expected to perform one or more of the following essential job functions based on the business assignment (detailed):
· Effectively communicate with production personnel and other mechanics to identify problematic areas of concern; provide and receive feedback and/or support through collection and analysis of information.
· Maintain equipment and perform basic mechanical tasks to keep equipment in optimal operational condition; Maintenance Technician II is expected to repair 60% of equipment without direction.
· Perform electrical repairs and troubleshoot for the following: PLC Controls, AC & DC motor controls, solid state motor controls, advance circuits and grounding, interpret diagrams and test equipment.
· Read schematics, drawings, and manuals to establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
· Assists in troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic issues.
· Perform daily inspections, emergency repairs, and routine adjustments; follow periodic preventive maintenance schedule.
· Provide support to Process Improvement (PI) projects and participate on safety teams.
· Responsible for actively supporting the other members of the employee’s work team including assisting with cross-training, new-hire/buddy assignments, and process support during breaks, meal periods, and other staff coverage as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities / Qualifications:
· Ability to read, write and speak English.
· Must work effectively in a team setting.
· Ability to understand schematics, drawings, and manuals to establish facts and draw conclusions.
· Familiarity with preventive and reliability based maintenance.
· Effective communication skills.
· Ability to use multi-meter and other measurement instruments.
· Certified for operating a forklift.
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
· Minimum 1-3 years experience with industrial, high speed processing, packaging, weighing, filling and inspection equipment OR minimum two years of technical training
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and taste or smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and extreme cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newport, OR 97365: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in