Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Presbyterian Healthcare Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Manager Engineering – Maintenance
Company Name : Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Company Location : 8300 Constitution Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110
Job Position : Manager Engineering – Maintenance
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Manager Engineering is responsible for scheduling, staffing, monitoring, and evaluating the effectiveness of the technical work activities in Facility Services. Responsible for staff training and adherence to Standards of Performance for Infection Control, Life Safety protections, staff performance monitoring, customer and clinical rounding, and the departments three core accountabilities of Continuous Readiness, Service Excellence, and Resource Optimization as defined in the Facilities Department Strategic Management Plan. The Facilities Engineering Manager is expected to assist in development and monitoring capital and operating budgets for the department. Develop and implement department-wide quality and performance improvement programs. Handles human resource concerns, maintains good peer relationships, and assures a quality product is delivered. Provides leadership and coordinates the resources of the assigned area to achieve quality, customer satisfaction, and specified financial goals. Develop and implement policies, procedures, and methods to ensure departmental compliance with current NFPA, TJC, CMS, NMDOH, NM DoE, and OSHA Standards. Oversight of the construction functions that affect Facility Services, review interim life safety measures during construction
Type of Opportunity: Full Time
Work Schedule: Varied Days and Hours
- Associate Degree/Bachelors Degree preferred in related field of technical training/management to education.
- Must have valid driver license and be insurable.
- Oversight responsibility for construction and maintenance activities at assigned CNM facilities,.
- Be proficient and diligent in the preparation and execution of Risk Assessments in all matters relating to facilities management.
- To enforce, and role model the behaviors of appropriate practices of Infection Control in managing the activities of the department staff, contractors, and to correct inappropriately exercised practices observed in others activities.
- Regulatory compliance, including Joint Commission continual compliance, CMS, State and local fire codes, NFPA fire alarm and fire suppression codes, NFPA Life Safety codes, National and local building codes, etc. Compliance includes testing, inspecting, maintaining, and documentation.
- Management of Maintenance Management program. Working with Maintenance Planner to install CMMS software, identification of equipment inventory, development of equipment inventory nameplate database, development of preventive maintenance schedules and procedures, training of supervisors and maintenance employees to utilize the program, and full implementation of program throughout CNM. Routine operations include: data evaluation, equipment performance evaluation, maintenance cost evaluation, regulatory performance reporting, scheduling accuracy, maintenance procedure accuracy, and program documentation. Long term operations include: program expansion, technology and methodologies growth, program technology to reduce manpower, long term data maintenance and archives.
- Proficient in the use of building automation and facility management software to identify and implement building performance optimization opportunities, and to monitor and when necessary override systems instructions.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual department operating budget then monitor, analyze, and report on the performance of the budget during the budget year.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual department Facilities Capital budget, then help control, analyze, and report on the performance of the capital budget.
- Environment of Care committee: Back up the Director of Engineering in the preparation and presentation of reports to the EC Committee.
- Manages department Standard Operating Policy & Procedure Manuals.
- Manages electrical and/or mechanical systems as staff engineer for construction and installation oversight, system troubleshooting, testing, and maintenance, in collaboration with trades staff and management.
- Receive, record, and approve invoices for capital projects for consultants, contractors, and vendors. Maintain accurate and up to date financial status of these projects.
- Communicates routinely with nursing personnel, department directors, employees, Service Center staff, and other key personnel who affect or receive service within area of responsibility.
- Ensures enforcement of PHS Facility Services policies and procedures. Evaluates employee performance including corrective action when necessary.
- Performs daily inspections and surveys to learn of and meet customer expectations.
- Supervision of in-house construction projects and oversight of outside construction projects for Facility Services.
- Handling and packaging of Universal Waste; florescent bulbs, batteries, mercury containing equipment
- Proper labeling of Universal Waste containers including accumulation start date
- Knowledge of Universal Waste accidental release procedures
- Understanding of infrequent disposal of hazardous waste; flammables, toxics, oxidizers, corrosives
- Handling and packaging of Used Oil/Used Hydraulic Fluids for proper disposal
- Proper labeling of Used Oil containers including accumulation start date
- Knowledge of Used Oil/Used Hydraulic Fluid accidental release procedures and collection/clean up
Learn more about our employee benefits:
Why work at Presbyterian?
Presbyterian’s story is really the story of the remarkable people who choose to work here. The hard work of our physicians, nurses, employees, board members and volunteers grew Presbyterian from a tiny tuberculosis sanatorium to a statewide healthcare system that serves more than 875,000 New Mexicans.
About Presbyterian Healthcare Services
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
About New Mexico
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED. PHS is a drug-free and tobacco-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in