Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Baystate Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Manager of Surgical Practices
Company Name : Baystate Health
Company Location : Springfield, MA 01107
Job Position : Manager of Surgical Practices
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’s premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices is looking for an experienced Practice Manager to join our Surgical Services Division to manage practice operations for the following practices; General Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric Program, Trauma Surgery Practice
- Serve as the primary contact for the practice operations in facilitating collaboration, resolving administrative and financial issues relating to all practice operations.
- Hiring, developing and coaching staff and instituting administrative policies and procedures * Provide management oversight and develop and implement improvement initiatives within the clinical operations to improve patient satisfaction and quality of care of the practices.
- Responsible for operating efficiencies and cost management. Supports the development of the annual budget and assists division directors and finance analyst to develop capital purchases and monitoring, managing and control expenditures.
- Collaboration with the directors, physicians, service line leadership and system executives to develop, implement and monitor program-specific action plans and accountabilities that align practice goals with Baystate Health mission and strategic plans.
- Collaborates and communicates regularly in order to foster a collaborative, team-based practice, and a positive environment for staff, providers and patients.
- Developing and managing schedules and utilization
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters preferred
- Registered Nurse with leadership experience preferred
- Minimum of 3- 5 experience successfully managing and leading a large ambulatory site, medical practice or unit
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of budgeting and revenue cycle activities
- Possess a proven track record of achieving objectives through motivating and leading others
- Experience with implementing ongoing process improvement to ensure a patient-centric program
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with senior leadership and staff, and work in collaborative partnership with all health care providers
Bachelor of Science (Required)
Location – Baystate Medical Offices, 2 Medical Center Drive
Responsible for: General Surgery, Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric Program, Trauma & Emergency Surgery Practice
Current Size & Scope of a practices
- ~25 Providers
- 1 Clinical RN Supervisor has oversight over 7 RNs & 12 Medical Assistants
- 8 Patient Service Representatives
- 3 Surgical Schedulers
You Belong At Baystate
At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
DIVERSE TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $94,000.00 – $137,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MA 01107: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in