Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bosch Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Manufacturing Engineer
Company Name : Bosch Group
Company Location : Owatonna, MN 55060
Job Position : Manufacturing Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
- Shift: 1st (Monday-Friday)
- Full benefits package, medical and retirement effective Day One (see Comprehensive Bosch Benefits below)
Comprehensive Bosch Benefits:
- Medical (3 options, 2 of which have an HSA contribution from Bosch); Dental (2 options) & Vision (2 options); low premiums.
- Paid Time Off – starting at 22 days in a 12-month period (including vacation, holidays and floating holidays).
- Option to purchase up to 40 hours of additional vacation.
- Annual bonus – pays up to 6% of annual pay based on company performance.
- Tuition Assistance – up to $8,500/year.
- 401K – Bosch matches 75% of the first 9% of your contribution.
- In addition to 401K, Bosch also contributes to a retirement plan – 100% company paid! Bosch makes automatic age-based contributions at a rate of 2.5%-6.5% of total compensation.
- Life and Supplemental Life Insurance.
- Long and Short-Term Disability.
- Wellness Program – gym discounts, medical premium discounts and more.
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, power-tools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will provide and maintain revision-controlled process documentation to the manufacturing shop floor associates. This documentation includes work instructions, standard work routings, repair procedures, training and other forms that help describe the process for manufacturing a product or component. You will also determine tooling for the shop floor that must ensure proper quality, maintain proper ergonomics and not inhibit cycle time.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Train shop floor personnel (team leads) in the manufacturing process as described in the process documentation
- Ensure through process confirmation that the production area runs according to standards and control plans
- Analyze data and lead yield improvement projects for defect reduction (IDC & EDC)
- Initiate and facilitate improvements in manufacturing operations
- Support the strategic lean initiatives with participation in projects
- Understand the technical workings of the products in your area of responsibility and use the knowledge to trouble-shoot quality and functional problems
- Conduct and analyze statistical studies of machines and processes to determine capability
- Support the production team to solve problems and improve departmental/operational measure
- Collaborate with Design Engineering to ensure NPIs launch with proper tooling and no interruptions to production
- Drive improvement in your responsible area of the business
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in