Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ACTEGA North America & they are Hiring Candidates for Manufacturing Operator (Filterer)
Company Name : ACTEGA North America
Company Location : Lincolnton, NC 28092
Job Position : Manufacturing Operator (Filterer)
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Starting at $16.50/hour
1) 4×10 Hour Day Shift (Team A 6:am-4:30pm M-Th) & 1) 4x 10 Night Shift (4:pm-2:30am)
Start with 2 Weeks Vacation & 5 Personal Days. Benefits eligible 1st of month after hire.
ACTEGA North America, Inc. is a member of ALTANA and a leading manufacturer of Specialty Coatings & Chemicals for the Printing and Packaging industries, as well as one of the largest suppliers of inks and coatings in North America, operating out of US, Canada, and Mexico.
As one of the four divisions of ALTANA which develops and produces high-quality innovative products in the specialty chemicals industry, ACTEGA North America operates as the US based platform for all market segments served by ACTEGA. In 2019, revenues for ALTANA were over $2.57B USD and continue to grow today.
The Filterer works in a Production Manufacturing environment. This position is responsible for ensuring that all batches of chemicals are properly filtered to meet quality assurance standards.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Support and promote a culture of safety first by personal demonstration of appropriate safety behaviors and actively caring about others.
- Performs proper filtration of QA approved materials into containers specified by process order instructions.
- Fills containers with product after filtration to the correct weights as specified on the process order.
- Accurately identify product that has been filtered, and packaged so it can be properly labeled, stored, and shipped while maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Apply product labels to containers as necessary
- Accurately record yields and container consumption on process orders for confirmation.
- Maintain accurate inventory records for all materials used/discarded.
- Processes re-packs of materials into new containers; complete the necessary re-pack forms.
- Assist in batch-building as required.
- Assist in utility work as required.
- General maintenance and housekeeping of work areas
- RCRA Awareness and satellite waste accumulation (including but not limited to) container selection, labeling, dating, etc.
- Annual RCRA Training including Emergency Coordinator (secondary) refresher, Contingency Plan training, RCRA hazardous waste training
- Remove satellite waste containers and deliver them to the appropriate storage area as needed
- Awareness and proper execution of spill/emergency response procedures.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position requires working in an open production facility. Specific physical demands include:
- Frequent ability to walk, stand, move, reach, and/or navigate in an open warehouse environment
- Frequent operation of a forklift
- Frequent ability to: o Balance > 50% of the time o Stand > 66% of the time o Walk > 33% of the time o Reach above/below > 66% of the time o Sit > 5% of the time
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent movement of objects up to 2500 lbs with proper lifting devices.
This position requires working in an open production facility in areas that may or may not temperature controlled.
Specific environmental conditions include:
- Working inside where temperatures occasionally reach or exceed 90-100°F or could potentially fall below 32°F
- Frequent exposure to fumes and/or unpleasant odors – ammonia/amines/acrylate (no toxic fumes, irritant classification only).
- Occasional intermittent noise levels not to exceed 85db.
- Constant interaction/manipulation of water-based and UV-cured inks.
- Frequent interaction with skin sensitizers and corrosive materials
This position requires compliance with specific Personal Protective Equipment, including but not limited to:
- Safety glasses
- Safety Toe Shoes
- Face shield and/or dust mask
- Tyvec sleeves, coat, overalls
- Standard Nitrile gloves and Butyl Nitrile gloves
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Chemical manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forklift: 2 years (Preferred)
- , read, write and comprehend English (Required)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in