Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sig Sauer & they are Hiring Candidates for Manufacturing Supervisor – (Production Machining)
Company Name : Sig Sauer
Company Location : 18 Industrial Dr, Exeter, NH 03833
Job Position : Manufacturing Supervisor – (Production Machining)
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
Manufacturing Supervisor – 2nd and 3rd shift openings!
- 5-8 years manufacturing experience.
- 3-5 years of Supervisory/management experience in manufacturing.
- Experience supervising 20+ employees.
- Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma certified.
- Experience with CNC Machines is a bonus (not required).
What do you get?
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits and employee incentives.
- Training, career advancement opportunities & much more!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise up to 40+ production employees in a growing CNC Machining environment
- Creating and maintain a positive and engaged working department that values safety, improvement, participation, quality, and achieving goals, visibly recognizing individuals for achievement and coaching individuals to succeed.
- Understanding and support Sig Sauer policies, being an example of leadership to other in the department.
- Develop and set short and long term KPI targets.
- Maintaining employee cross-training program and develop backup resources so that the department has a flexible workforce capable of meeting changing customer demand
- Maintain communication with manager, planner, setup and programmers to ensure order-fill process and team shift transition
- Monitoring attendance & overtime and assist keeping staffing levels at capacity
- Identify and support continuous improvement activities
- Assuring all transactions and procedures are accurate and timely to maintain proper labor and material accounting
- Assisting with training and coaching of department employees
- In conjunction with HR and the Production Manager, perform employee evaluations, reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Communicate with HR regarding personnel needs, concerns, and assistance
- Collect and analyze production data to facilitate fact-based management
Education and/or Experience:
- 5-8 years related experience in manufacturing
- Associate’s degree a plus
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Direct machining experience in CNC Milling, CNC Turning, Swiss etc. is preferred
- Understanding of GD&T and inspection practices is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts using all units of measure
- Prior experience with Kronos and Oracle a plus
- Proficiency with MS Excel to compile and present data in visual formats
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) which is required in designated areas.
SIG SAUER, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in