Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sazerac Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Market Development Representative – Ames, IA
Company Name : Sazerac Company
Company Location : Iowa
Job Position : Market Development Representative – Ames, IA
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry.
Ignite your sales career with Fireball!
The Market Development Representative will be responsible for achieving volume and distribution goals for our Brands across Sazerac’s portfolio. This role will build brands, maximize distribution and be the main point of contact for both on premise (restaurants and bars) and off premise (grocery stores, convenience store, liquor store) accounts in the assigned territory.
Sazerac is growing our U.S. market development team with Market Development Representatives as part of a strategic company expansion. This opportunity is great for someone looking to begin and accelerate their career within a fast-paced, high-growth industry and will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
Additional Responsibilities For The Market Development Representative Include
- Create and manage solutions to grow their assigned accounts business, while driving results that deliver market share growth for Sazerac brands.
- Build brands by utilizing consumer and category trends to educate customers, solve problems and maximize sales.
- Lead distributors in-store selling, merchandising, marketing and execution for accounts.
- Achieve volume objectives for priority brands in the portfolio.
- Plan and implement programs to deliver distribution, merchandising, display, and retail promotional objectives.
- Develop mutually valuable relationships with assigned customers, through understanding their key needs and requirements.
- Serve as the communication lead between key customers, wholesalers and internal teams.
- Monitor agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) with key customers.
- Support Market Development Manager with brand building, programming, and distribution activities with customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant professional experience, or for new college graduates, a sales internship or full/part-time sales role (preferably in consumer goods)
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Strong planning & organizational skills
- Willingness to Travel
- Must be able to obtain a relevant solicitor’s permit in any state
- Candidate must reside in or near the territory
- Must be able to personally pay or charge ordinary and necessary business expenses that will be timely reimbursed
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Market development and sales analysis experience
- Strong ability to self-manage and manage schedule to achieve results
- Experience building customer relationships
Salary range – $60,000 – $78,000
- Placement within the salary range is calculated based upon years of directly relatable experience for the position.
- The salary range refers to base salary only and does not include car allowance, annual bonus, fuel or cell phone reimbursement
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in