Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in John Deere & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Communications Coordinator
Company Name : John Deere
Company Location : Waterloo, IA 50704
Job Position : Marketing Communications Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Iowa
Job Description :
There are over 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more… many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we’re all about at John Deere. And it’s why we’re investing in our people and our technology like never before! Here the world’s brightest minds are tackling the world’s biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we’ll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Primary Location: United States (US) – Iowa – Waterloo
Function: Marketing / Sales
Title: Marketing Communications Coordinator – 92251
This position is eligible for remote work at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change.
This position is eligible for a flexible work schedule arrangement at the present time. The arrangement may be delayed for training or other job acclimation purposes and remains subject to change.
As a Marketing Communications Coordinator for John Deere Power Systems, you will:
- Provide global support for go to market initiatives such as tradeshows and events to ensure delivery, installation and execution of contracted products and services
- Communicate meeting and event information to division management, field staff and distributors
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance; measures the performance of the supplier and defines corrective actions; may negotiate contracts with suppliers for all aspects of events including catering, lodging and transportation
- Develop, track, and meet expense budget, generally at project level
VISA Sponsorship is NOT Available for this position
What Skills You Need
- Interpersonal communications, facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution
- Innovative and creative
- Knowledge of advertising, promotions, and customer relationship management
- Budget and cost savings administration
- Knowledge of market segments and business objectives
- 1 or more years of experience in marketing, communications, supply management, or finance
What Makes You Stand Out
- Project management experience
- Event planning experience
- Strong communicator, written and verbal
- Knowledge of the external sales channel for John Deere Power Systems
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Education, Business, Communications, Marketing or Finance or equivalent related work experience
What You’ll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go while working in an inclusive team environment. Here, you’ll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. Additionally, we offer a comprehensive reward package to help you get started on your new career path, including:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Highly competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Savings & Retirement benefits (401K and Defined Benefit Pension)
- Healthcare benefits with a generous company contribution in the Health Savings Account
- Adoption assistance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition assistance
- Fitness subsidies and on-site gyms at specific Deere locations
- Charitable contribution match
- Employee Purchase Plan & numerous discount programs for personal use
Click Here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines.
The terms of the applicable benefit plans, and all company actions administering or interpreting these plans, continue to control. Deere & Company reserves the right to suspend, amend, modify, or terminate the Plan(s) in any manner at any time, including the right to modify or eliminate any cost-sharing between the company and participants. Changes, which can be made at any time, are made by action of the company’s board of directors, or to the extent authorized by resolution of its board of directors, or by the Deere & Company Compensation Committee. In the event of a conflict between the language of the official Plan Documents and this document, the language of the official Plan Documents will control.
ACA Section 1557 Nondiscrimination Notice
The John Deere Health Benefit Plans for Salaried Employees and The John Deere Benefit Plan for Wage Employees comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in