Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Pearson & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Content Developer
Company Name : Pearson
Company Location : Cheyenne, WY 82009
Job Position : Marketing Content Developer
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
Pearson Workforce Skills seeks a Content Developer to produce B2B content for our suite of Workforce solutions. This role reports to the Content Marketing Manager and takes a data-driven approach to create compelling content that supports all stages of the sales cycle–from top of the funnel inbound content to bottom of the funnel sales enablement pieces.
Your role will involve understanding the needs and challenges of our target audience, which includes HR professionals, Strategic Workforce Planning professionals, and Learning & Development professionals. You will produce content that speaks to the challenges of this audience and showcases the value of our Workforce solutions in addressing those challenges.
You’ll work closely with the Content Marketing Manager, product marketers, growth marketers, and internal experts to create content that drives awareness, engagement, and conversions.
- Substantial experience developing content for B2B marketing campaigns, preferably in the Human Resources / Talent Management space
- Copywriting, editing, and proofreading original content
- Writing and optimizing content for SEO
- Knowledge of SEO best practices for publishing content (image optimization, linking, meta description writing, etc)
- Using data to guide decisions
- Project management within tools like Wrike and Smartsheet
- Using content management and marketing automation tools like Hubspot and Uberflip
- Experience writing for tech or SaaS companies a plus
What you’ll do at Pearson Workforce Skills
- Manage content production for our Workforce solutions to draw in new audiences and lead them successfully through the marketing funnel
- Research, write, edit, and publish original content, including blog posts, white papers, case studies, infographics, guides, and videos.
- Coordinate with other team members to produce monthly webinars
- Advise on the use of content across various channels, including email, social media, and sales enablement
- Align with the overall SEO and keyword mapping strategy and develop content that’s both helpful to readers and optimized to rank in search engines
- Stay on top of industry news and competitive developments to bring fresh content ideas to the table
- Work closely with designers, social media, and PR team members to execute cohesive content marketing campaigns and ensure timely delivery of content across channels
- Publish blog posts, white papers, infographics, videos and other content to the website
- Monitor content performance and report on content analysis, metrics, and KPIs
Who you are
- A creative content marketer that can turn research, trends, and data into compelling case studies, white papers, blog posts, videos, and more
- An agile team player who is energized by a fast-paced environment
- An amazing copywriter and top-notch proofreader
- A no-job-too-big, no-job-too-small teammate
- A hyper-organized person who keeps a close eye on the details
- A self-starter who is eager to take on new projects and run with them
Who we are
- The Workforce Skills division of Pearson helps organizations understand, maintain, and enhance their most vital asset – their people. Learn more about Pearson’s Workforce Skills here: https://www.pearson.com/en-us/workforceskills.html
- Pearson is the world’s largest learning company and has been contributing to a profound impact on our world since1844. Pearson employs more than 20,000, operates in 70 countries, and delivers products and services in nearly 200 countries.
- Pearson provides a diverse global community with high quality digital content, learning experiences, assessments, and qualifications to build skills and proactively impact our evolving world.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only , the range of starting pay for this role is $65,000 – $75,000. This position is eligible to participate in an annual incentive program, and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Organization: Workforce Skills
Req ID: 8579
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in