Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Cannonball Digital & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Coordinator
Company Name : Cannonball Digital
Company Location : Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Job Position : Marketing Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in South Dakota
Job Description :
Marketing Coordinator @ Cannonball Digital
Do you like communicating with different people verbally and through written dialogue? Do you like creating new ideas and strategies for social media? Maybe, you really love ensuring a project is super organized and knowing you play a crucial role in the success of clients and our team. Our ideal team member tackles each day with positivity, motivation, and a willingness to learn.
Cannonball is a small agency serving clients in numerous industries and known for being very responsive to our clients, creating + executing awesome campaigns, delivering results, not being boring, and a few other cool things.
Proven experience in project management, business administration, communications, or similar roles is required. Marketing experience is required. We provide ongoing training for the right candidate.
Hours: Full-time Position, Monday-Friday
Rate: $40,000-$45,000 Gross Salary (Base + Benefits)
Location: Hybrid Consisting of Work from Home + Office
Benefits: 401k Program, Medical Insurance, Dental + Vision Insurance, Phone Allowance, Wellness Allowance, Flexible Schedule + Time Off, Work From Home
Observed Days: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Native American Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Roles & Responsibilities Summary
- Project Coordination
- Social Media Management
- The Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Written + Verbal Communication
- Organized Work Habits
- Capable of Bouncing Between Projects
- Understanding of Hitting Deadlines
- Willingness to Learn New Technologies and Platforms
- Communicate With Team Members
- Organizational skills are crucial for this position because it involves managing projects, ensuring deadlines are met, and everyone is set up for success.
- Day-to-day projects include, but are not limited to, transferring assets between departments and team members, coordinating projects and campaigns with clients, and working on numerous projects with different team members.
- Tasks may include: assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.
- Being capable of organizing, communicating, and managing all the little things is crucial to the overall success of our clients and each member working as a team.
- This is a hybrid role that has the potential for additional opportunities and minor responsibilities, such as social media management.
- A minimum of one year of project coordination, business administration, and/or communications experience is required.
- Marketing experience is required.
- Ongoing training will be provided for all areas of responsibility.
- This is a full-time position that includes benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sioux Falls, SD 57103: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in