Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arrow Electronics, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Coordinator – Sales Enablement
Company Name : Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Company Location : United, WV
Job Position : Marketing Coordinator – Sales Enablement
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
Marketing Coordinator – Sales Enablement
This role serves as a liaison between marketing and sales, collaborating with sales leaders and sales team members to understand objectives and support needs to accelerate customer acquisition/deal velocity through integrated marketing and sales efforts/communications.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support execution of marketing lead-generation campaigns, including target lists, emails, custom landing pages, webinars, digital marketing, and events
- Develop compelling content specifically designed to inspire customers and prospects to engage with Arrow, ensuring consistent value messaging throughout
- Create innovative approaches that generate leads/expansion opportunities, accelerate pipeline, and improve customer experience
- Ensure proper and timely sales follow-up for leads generated by marketing
- Review effectiveness of integration between Eloqua and Salesforce on an ongoing basis and identify improvement opportunities
- Work with the North America events team, including providing pre-event and post-event support
- Create and maintain closed-loop campaign reporting to determine performance, effectiveness, and business impact
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ years of experience in marketing or marketing communications
- Experience with marketing automation systems (i.e. Eloqua), CRMs (Salesforce) and integrating those systems with other technologies (i.e. Vidyard) is a plus
- An excellent writer skilled at creating compelling content that drives action by the intended audience
- Eager to support a thriving sales organization and critical business processes
- Thrives in cross-functional teams
- Tech-savvy, quick learner, and data oriented
- Excellent attention to detail and organization
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$28.13 – $34.38
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in