Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Heritage Christian Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Marketing Social Media Specialist
Company Name : Heritage Christian Services
Company Location : Rochester, NY 14623
Job Position : Marketing Social Media Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
We’re recruiting a social media professional who has an appetite to grow in digital marketing and communications. At Heritage Christian Services, no two days are alike in the marketing and communications department. In addition to creating and sharing content that promotes choice and dignity for people with disabilities, our social media specialist offers coaching and guidance on digital strategies for our varied service lines, ranging from child care to a public demonstration farm. Every day feels different and work benefits meaningful community causes.
This role is supported by an encouraging marketing team. It also offers the opportunity to work remotely with occasional days in the Rochester or Buffalo office. There’s certainly flexibility!
The social media specialist coordinates digital strategies and tactics for Heritage Christian Services and its business lines. This includes content generation and engaging key audiences with motivators and calls to action. Candidates also support communications in general.
- Coordinates digital strategies and tactics for social media and tracks trends, performance and cost-efficiency.
- Supports social media listening and monitoring.
- Generates content, targeting key audiences with motivators and calls to action.
- Supports agency wide marketing activities, which include creating content for videos, website pages, blogs, scripts and more.
- Conducts research and interviews to leverage the power of storytelling.
- Handles some administrative tasks, event support and duties as assigned.
- Three or more years in marketing and/or communications
- Demonstrable experience in social media not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- General knowledge of Google Analytics and apid social media campaign set up
- Exemplary skills in research, interviewing, copy writing and editing; video production is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A valid driver’s license, aligned with Heritage Christian’s motor vehicle record standards, and reliable transportation
We believe that people are entitled to dignity, respect, equity and justice. We champion a society that removes barriers. We reject racism and discrimination of any kind. We protest systemic and political inequities that marginalize people, recognizing that there is a history of structural racism in the United States. We will continue to learn and change to achieve justice. We know that strength comes from unity.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in