Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions & they are Hiring Candidates for Materials Engineer – Plastics Manufacturing Industry (31491)
Company Name : Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions
Company Location : Farmington Hills, MI
Job Position : Materials Engineer – Plastics Manufacturing Industry (31491)
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
An international chemical manufacturing company is currently searching for a motivated Materials Engineer to join their company in the Farmington Hills, Michigan area. The ideal candidate has 3-5 years’ materials or product development experience in plastics manufacturing, and additional knowledge of chemical analysis and processing technology. This is a full-time, direct hire position.
Materials Engineer Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with customers to determine appropriate solutions to their needs, assist with new product applications, and answer questions and requests for information regarding product details, issues, etc.
- Assist with new product planning, R&D, and laboratory testing
- Follow product development process from conception to final production
- Act as a technical liaison for the company onsite at customer locations; provide back-up to sales representatives and prepare information, quotations, and contracts as needed
- Market research and analysis
- Estimated 25-50% business travel as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Materials Engineer Requirements Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Plastics / Material / Chemical Engineering or related field preferred
- Minimum 3-5 years’ chemical engineering experience (including internships, co-ops, etc.) in an automotive environment preferred
- Demonstrated familiarity with the production of specialized plastics, resins, or polymers, including molding technology, manufacturing processes, chemical / material analysis, testing, etc.
- Strong professional communication and customer support skills in a multicultural environment
- Good time-management, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for over 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
Please visit our website @ www.activ8usjp.com * > > Click “Job Seekers” to see more jobs!!!*
Direct applicants only. We do not accept any resumes from any third-party organizations or other recruiters.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable timeframe, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Farmington Hills, MI: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Chemical engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Engineering plastics: 3 years (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in