Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ASML & they are Hiring Candidates for Mechatronics and Ceramics Design Engineer Expert – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Company Name : ASML
Company Location : New Haven, CT
Job Position : Mechatronics and Ceramics Design Engineer Expert – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Job Category : Jobs in Connecticut
Job Description :
- Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
Role and responsibilities
- Develop and own the expertise in extreme-precision ceramic structures manufacturing, repair, analysis, handling and behavior.
- Develop and own the expertise in the development of high-precision, high-complexity tools, procedure and processes for diagnosing, repairing and testing ceramic assemblies.
- Technically contribute and participate to decisions made by multi-disciplinary teams in order to meet all reticle clamp-module and system level requirements.
- Interface and negotiate with functional architects and functional teams to derive requirements for developing new tools and procedures for recovering and/or enhancing performance of the RS short stroke and for developing test and/or qualification setups.
- Own and drive the development and qualification of the tools, procedures and test setups according to the requirements. Own and drive all aspects of the development including mechanical, electrical, sensing and measurement, software, documentation, etc.
- Become the expert on the execution of the developed procedure and/or use of the tools and tests. Travel to customer sites to execute as needed.
- Perform the procedures first hand on hardware in the factory or at customer sites. Lead and run the tests according to the test plan and own the quality of the data obtained.
- Own, lead and coordinate all the details of the preparation and execution for the operations requiring the expertise in the field and factory.
- Own the knowledge transfer to field and factory personnel on the use of the process and/or tools.
- Write performance specification documents (EPS / EDS) for the processes, tools and testers to be developed.
- Understand and be able communicate the implication of reticle clamp module level errors on system/customer level performance (Overlay, Throughput, Imaging, Focus, Availability, etc.).
- Clearly communicate technical performance in both written and verbal presentations to stakeholders.
- Be the first point of contact for all reticle stage short stroke and clamp module test setup activities, repair and refresh activities.
- Take responsibility for development and execution results:on time delivery to specified performance at the right quality.
- Own and solve AIR issues for reticle clamp module.
- Support solving internal and external customers escalations.
- Organize small technical teams, delegate and coordinate the work required to develop solutions to highly complex module and system level issues.
Education and experience
- BS in Engineering, preferably Mechanical / Optical / Electrical / Physics or equivalent degree.Master’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to understand complex mechanical assemblies and mechatronics systems and appreciate the multidisciplinary technical aspects including the mechanical, electrical, optical, design for manufacturability, manufacturing process and sourcing.
- 1+ year of experience driving and performing hands-on work, on delicate high precision ceramic assemblies is preferred.
- 1+ year of experience designing and handling high precision ceramics assemblies and electrostatic clamping systems is preferred.
- Direct experience in one or more technical fields such as: ceramics, optical components manufacturing, mechanics, electronics, high voltage electrostatics, physics is preferred.
- Strong English communication skills- both written and oral.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
- Ability to influence.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Ability to interface with multidisciplinary groups.
- Good planning and analytical skills.
- Possess a creative mind in order to find solutions to meet product specifications which at first glance appear impossible to meet- proven track record of designing technically challenging mechatronic systems a plus.
Diversity & Inclusion
- This position is located on-site in Wilton, CT.It requires onsite presence to attend in-person work-related events, trainings and meetings and to further ensure teamwork, collaboration and innovation.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in