Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Paragon Healthcare & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical/Administrative Assistant
Company Name : Paragon Healthcare
Company Location : Sarasota, FL 34243
Job Position : Medical/Administrative Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
The Medical/Administrative Assistant performs tasks related to overall front office operations including answering phones, filing, patient reception, inventory management and specific projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- MA certification required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- One year experience, preferably in a medical office.
- Completes continuing education necessary to maintain current licensure in all states licensed (if applicable)
- Completes continuing education and training as assigned by supervisor
- Competent with office computer program, if applicable.
- Competent with accounting software, if applicable.
- Competent at partner programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Appropriate immunizations current
- TB screen (as required by policy)
- Hepatitis B vaccine or signed waiver
- Other state required health tests allowable by law
- Ability to lift 20 pounds
- Experience with NextGen preferred.
- Answers phones in a professional and courteous manner. Directs all calls appropriately and takes accurate messages.
- Greets patients and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Ensures that the office area is clean and ready for the working day every morning.
- Ensures that the office has sufficient supplies to perform daily activities.
- Assists with billing by obtaining necessary patient information for insurance verification, pre-authorization and obtains applicable patient documents.
- Receives payments from patients for copays, reconciles cash drawer and prepares deposits.
- Receives orders from referral sources and processes appropriately.
- Assists clinical personnel with maintenance of the medical record in accordance with HIPAA regulations, by providing accurate and efficient filing and reporting statistics as required.
- Manages applicable aspects of inventory as assigned.
- Assists with scheduling appointments for patients and vendors, organize overflowing paper documents and distribute required information in a professional and courteous manner.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with internal and external customers as well as all company employees.
- Displays a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all times.
- Works with center team to maintain the infusion center in a neat, clean and organized manner.
- Completes payroll and all necessary documentation in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Meets expectations for customer satisfaction and anticipates customer needs.
- Handles customer/patient complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
- Performs other duties as required.
Customer Service Orientation:
- Identifies and resolves customer service issues in territory.
- Gives high priority to client satisfaction and customer needs.
- Handles client complaints in a fair and empathetic manner.
- Maintains courteous demeanor at all times.
- Demonstrates ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Understands and adheres to all external accreditation review standards, applicable state, local and Federal laws and / or regulations including maintaining patient confidentiality through abiding by HIPAA laws/regulations.
- Understands and adheres to all company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under strict guidelines, competing priorities, and immediate requests.
- Takes initiative to present ideas / suggestions to management utilizing proactive problem-solving approach.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in