Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Rheumatic Disease Center & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Billing Manager
Company Name : Rheumatic Disease Center
Company Location : Glendale, WI 53217
Job Position : Medical Billing Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Wisconsin
Job Description :
Rheumatic Disease Center, one of the oldest and largest independent physician practices in Wisconsin, is looking for an experienced Clinic Billing Manager. As a member of our leadership team, the Billing Manager will help us continue to grow our practice. Bringing outside experience to a well-established revenue cycle process, the Billing Manager will fortify current practices, and help develop and modernize our ever-expanding practice.
Experience: Five years of experience as a Medical Biller, some experience as a supervisor or manager would be helpful. A team-focused, success-minded individual able to function independently and with minimal oversight. The ability to take strategic organizational goals and turn them into obtainable projects. This person must work well as part of a team, as the leader of a team, independently, and under instruction of physicians and administrator. Buy-and-bill experience or familiarity is a plus.
Personal and Professional Qualifications: Must be able to effectively provide direction and lead people. Must have ability to work with a high degree of speed and accuracy on multiple tasks and pay attention to detail. Possess good oral and written communication skills. Must be adept at researching patient record information in order to complete billing tasks as well as being knowledgeable regarding health insurances. Ability to work independently as well as with staff and physicians. Must be dependable with regard to attendance. Must have the ability to prioritize and organize work assignments. Must display a neat, clean, and professional appearance at all times. Adhere to strict patient confidentiality and all HIPAA regulations. Is a revenue cycle expert for the organization. Work with other leaders and staff of all levels in a friendly and engaged manner.
Essential Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities:
· Supervise and lead Billing Department staff, provide training/coaching as necessary, and determine work schedules and work responsibilities.
·Oversee, monitor, and audit the co-pay assistance and free drug programs as managed by billing department staff.
· Monitor, confirm, and log all payments to clinic.
· Balance payments on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis; and, generate payments reports for the Bookkeeper on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
· Monitor A/R and generate A/R reports to assign to staff for follow-up.
– Monitor payment averages from insurance companies and patients.
– Monitor electronic claims files to insure all are uploaded and received by claims clearinghouse and forwarded to payers.
· Work with team to achieve A/R key performance indicators.
· Resolve difficult patient billing and insurance issues by working with Billing staff, clearinghouse, and the electronic health record.
· Configure fees and establish CPT codes. Monitor reimbursement to insure that fees are set at the correct amount.
· On a daily basis review status reports from Billing staff of infusion claims generated, daily claims generated, and infusion schedules verified.
· Investigate and implement PQRS on an annual basis.
· Reverse collection write-offs in order to post payments received in house and from the collection agency. Review and update balances due when a payment is received on a collection account.
· Provide reports at the request of the physicians and/or Practice Administrator.
· Notify the Practice Administrator of any pending issues with serious consequences.
· Be able to effectively present information to physician partnership and administrator.
· Maintain knowledge of changes in the insurance/billing fields.
– Utilize industry experience and knowledge to increase efficiency, productivity, and metrics by which the organization can sustain the growth currently being experienced.
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $95,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks are required in public areas and communal work spaces. Documentation of full vaccination for COVID-19 is required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical billing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounts receivable: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in