Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Massachusetts Dermatology Associates & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Scribe/Medical Assistant
Company Name : Massachusetts Dermatology Associates
Company Location : 900 Cummings Center, Beverly, MA 01915
Job Position : Medical Scribe/Medical Assistant
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
Massachusetts Dermatology Associates (MassDerm), located at Cummings Center in Beverly, provides the full spectrum of dermatologic care. Staff who are hired as Scribes (Clinical Assistants) in our office will have the opportunity to become certified Dermatology Technicians by completing an online training program provided by our office in conjunction with hands-on training.
Scribe (Clinical Assistant) responsibilities will include greeting and rooming patients and assisting with dermatologic procedures such as biopsies, light treatments, and minor surgery. Scribes will be present with the physician during patient encounters and will record clinical notes into our medical record system in real-time. Scribes will also set up procedure trays, keep rooms and kits stocked, perform maintenance duties, and perform telephone and patient registration responsibilities. Staff will become trained and experienced in a broad range of skills relevant for individuals considering a career in medicine, nursing, and health-related fields.
Scribe (Clinical Assistant) Educational Requirements:
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Computing skills including facility with Microsoft Word and Excel or Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Minimal clinical experience required but must be eager to learn and interested in patient care.
- Customer service skills demonstrated by prior work in food services, retail, or customer assistance work are preferred (but not required).
- Applicants who have demonstrated previous job loyalty are preferred.
Scribe (Clinical Assistant) Expectations:
- Professional and warm demeanor
- Energetic, eager to learn
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team
- Ability to learn our electronic medical record and practice management software
- Ready for both structured and self-directed learning
Scribe (Clinical Assistant) Benefits Include:
- Medical and Dental Insurance (cost shared by MassDerm and Clinical Assistant)
- 401(k) eligible after first year
- Paid time off and paid major holidays
This position is a full-time, year-round position. If you are looking for temporary or part-time work please do NOT apply for this position.
To learn more about our practice please visit our website at www.madermatology.com.
Interested candidates should respond to this posting with their resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Precautions include masks, social distancing, screening for symptoms, and good hygiene. All employees have been vaccinated against COVID.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in