Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in United Diagnostics Lab, LLC. & they are Hiring Candidates for Medical Technologist / Molecular Technologist
Company Name : United Diagnostics Lab, LLC.
Company Location : 2773 Marshall Dr, Tifton, GA 31793
Job Position : Medical Technologist / Molecular Technologist
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
United Diagnostics Lab, LLC. is looking for a fulltime MLT/MT Clinical Team Lead to work in our Tifton, GA location. As a part of the UDL team, this position reports to the Lab Manager.
Schedule: Full Time
Position: Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist Clinical Team Lead
Location: Tifton, GA
· Provides medical laboratory diagnostic and therapeutic information, products, and services by establishing specimen preparation procedures; developing and implementing analytical procedures; and evaluating laboratory information.
· Maintains medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards; developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures; ensuring staff compliance; ensuring instrument performance; arranging equipment, service, and repair.
· Maintains medical laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
· Creates or assists with laboratory schedule; ensures laboratory is staffed appropriately to meet patient safety needs and testing performance standards.
· Maintains quality results by participating in a quality assurance program; performing proficiency surveys; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs; working with Lab Director to make adjustments in policy and procedures; generating reports; maintaining records.
· Works with fellow staff to maintain the laboratory information system by monitoring pending samples; identifying needs and problems; reports improvements; prioritizes testing needs; training employees; maintaining security and confidentiality.
· Implements new programs as requested; performs parallel testing; new control lots and corresponding practices such as establishing statistical means and standard deviations, monitoring progress of newly implemented controls and systems.
· Works with Operations Director to maintain laboratory staff results by reporting technical errors resulting in disciplinary actions requiring retraining or other actions.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, providing in-service programs/demonstrations as requested.
· Complies with state and professional continuing education licensure requirements.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
1.) Associate degree or bachelor’s degree with Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Technologist certification, with two years lab experience. OR
2.) Other science education equivalent to an Associate degree with 5 years of laboratory experience and 2 years of leadership experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination required.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in