Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sazan Group, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for MEP Mechanical Designer
Company Name : Sazan Group, Inc.
Company Location : Seattle, WA 98101
Job Position : MEP Mechanical Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Washington
Job Description :
This is a senior-level design and production role assisting engineering, project management, and other design staff to ensure that production is completed on time and within budget. Incumbents can be specialized in mechanical, electrical, and/or plumbing design/production. This role operates under limited supervision and can have significant independent discretion within the established scope of the project. While incumbents do not supervise employees, they will occasionally serve as Project Leads and mentors for junior team members.
· Prepare layouts; provide input for design proposals and drawings; and analyze and resolve design and production issues.
· Incorporate design concepts from schematic design into design development and final construction drawings; determine scale, and prepare layouts for detailing.
· Apply accepted design/drafting methods and concepts, engineering and design principles, terminology, and manufacturing materials.
· Provide recommendations for design adaptations and modifications.
· With approval from the Project Manager, incorporate decision recommendations; make decisions regarding design suitability using knowledge of specified product materials and production process.
· Stay current on and apply codes; identify alternatives allowed by code exceptions to devise engineering solutions to design challenges.
· Perform mathematical calculations using engineering formulas and analysis tools.
· Lead or participate in project coordination meetings with clients and internal project teams; initiate meetings when appropriate; plan, schedule and/or coordinate detailed phases of assigned project work; deliver presentation of project status, when appropriate.
· Coordinate as necessary Coordinate as necessary across a variety of building design disciplines, including mechanical, electrical, architectural, and structural.
· Ensure that work is completed on time and within budget.
· Identify and communicate changes to design and/or scope that may impact deadlines, workloads, or assignments of the project and project budget; ensure that Project Manager/Project Lead is informed immediately of those changes.
· When assigned as Project Lead, provide timely communication and correspondence with the client.
· Contribute to the financial and logistical management of multiple projects through all design and construction phases.
· Provide technical support to other staff in areas of expertise as a trainer and mentor.
· Where project requirements dictate, determine life cycle costing, construction cost estimating, cost indexing, and project scheduling; develop fee proposals and requests for additional services when appropriate.
· Proactively pursue continued education, training, certifications, and opportunities to network within our industry; stay updated on code changes, industry trends, and technical tools that can be utilized in work.
· Represent the firm in a professional manner, enhancing client confidence and respect, and furthering relationships for the goal of repeat work or referrals; clients should think of you highly enough to request you, specifically, for future work.
· When opportunities arise, promote the opportunity for new work.
· Preferred: a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6-15 years of relevant experience; alternatively, an associate degree in a related discipline with 8-15 years of experience, or no applicable education with 10-15 years of relevant experience; experience should be in a professional engineering environment.
· Engineer-in-Training (EIT) status strongly preferred.
· Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and other specialty-critical software, or the ability to learn those programs quickly.
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Strong verbal and written organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to work on multiple projects and/or in multiple project phases simultaneously.
Job duties listed are not intended to encompass full scope of position. The employee will be expected to perform other job-related duties as required. The Company reserves the right to add to or revise an employee’s position scope at any time.
Sazan Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Sazan Group participates in E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To all recruitment agencies: Säzän does not accept resumes from outside recruiters or agencies. Please do not send unsolicited candidate resumes to our employees. Säzän is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, and in the absence of a signed contract, Säzän reserves the right to contact and hire any candidates submitted to our employees without financial responsibility to the recruiter or agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Mechanical Design: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in