Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CRATE & BARREL & they are Hiring Candidates for Merchandising Associate
Company Name : CRATE & BARREL
Company Location : 1 Factory Shops Blvd, Gaffney, SC 29341
Job Position : Merchandising Associate
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
We’re here for it. We think
you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Stock/Merchandising Associate.
Stock/Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of highly organized and efficient individuals. Maintaining an organized stockroom is key to this position. You’re also incredibly accurate and meticulous. Reporting to the Assistant Manager, you work as part of a very talented team of associates who’s main goal is to maintain an efficient stockroom to ensure excellent customer service. Also in this role, you will be supporting the sales floor in stocking and maintaining store displays. A positive attitude, sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every day.
What you’ll do:
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the stockroom and sales floor and facilitate the flow of product in order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing trucks.
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Safely operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Assist the Assistant Managers to complete essential inventory control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory accuracy.
- Perform general maintenance of the store.
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store meetings and training sessions.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Support an engaged customer experience by maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Assist and support the execution of the store’s seasonal and weekly floor plans under the direction of the Assistant Manager, Visual and Team Leader, Visual.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier merchandise with team assist
- Full-Time roles: Open availability to work flexible hours on weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Part-Time roles: Availability to work two or more weekend days (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) and at least one weekday or night
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in