Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Tulsa Inspection Resources, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for NACE Coating Inspector
Company Name : Tulsa Inspection Resources, LLC
Company Location : Lansing, MI
Job Position : NACE Coating Inspector
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
A NACE Inspector fulfills inspection requirements of all pipeline coating activity.
NACE Inspector Responsibilities:
1. Reporting directly to the Lead Coating Inspector.
2. Summarizes daily activities on Owner supplied reports.
3. Capable of performing any inspection involving coating application and inspection
4. Able to verify manufacturer and company standards applied to coating application and evaluation.
NACE Inspector Position Requirements:
1. Owner will verify the NACE Inspector candidate has the necessary knowledge skills and ability to carry out their duties. This verification will include both Operator Qualification on specific Midwest Energy Association (MEA) tasks and knowledge testing on several other tasks short of qualifications.
NACE Inspector Required Qualifications:
1. A minimum of NACE Level 1
2. Consumers Energy’s policy requires pipeline inspection for all phases of construction. Inspectors who provide this service must have their skills and knowledge for inspection verified by Consumers Energy QA team. Contact the Project Engineer to initiate this process. (9300 Review)
NACE Inspector Knowledge Evaluation Items:
1. The Owner will verify knowledge only (not qualify) using MEA PEF’s as a reference. The evaluation methods used to verify knowledge will include oral questioning or written testing on the following MEA tasks:
· The inspector candidate needs to have a detailed resume outlining their work and inspection experience that justifies their application as a Coating Inspector. The resume needs to have enough detail to justify the knowledge and skills as outlined above. This resume needs to be submitted as part of the application process.
Physical demands (for Inspectors):
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the “Functions” of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the individual is required to walk, climb or descend rough and hilly terrain such as may be encountered in pipeline or facility construction.
· The individual must lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The individual is expected to use good judgment when lifting or moving heavy objects and seek assistance or wear protective back support appliances where appropriate.
· While performing the duties of this job specific vision abilities are required that include close vision, distant vision, and the ability to adjust tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Job Type: Contract
- NACE Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in