Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Best Bath Systems Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for National Channel Sales Manager
Company Name : Best Bath Systems Inc
Company Location : Caldwell, ID
Job Position : National Channel Sales Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Channel Sales Manager – Dealer
Responsible for leading a team of regional sales managers and inside sales staff to develop and support our network of independent dealers serving the single-family residential construction, home remodeling, and in-home healthcare renovation market segments. Responsible for ongoing development and implementation of channel strategies, as well as in ensuring success in meeting revenue goals, this position will manage our business development efforts to drive growth. The role requires a high level of engagement with the sales team, industry partners and associations, customers and internally across the organization as the key leader whose focus will be on delivering an accurate understanding of our dealer channel’s performance and forecasting. This is a sales leadership position and not a direct selling role, where expectations will be focused on enabling our sales staff to be more successful, development and management of processes and programs, ownership and communication of critical sales metrics, and internal collaboration across functions to support the organization and to help drive continuous improvement in serving our employees, clients, and end users.
Keys to Success
Ability to help sales staff improve, maximize their potential, and reach and exceed goals.
Thorough understanding of the complex internal and external business issues that can affect strategy execution and day-to-day success, providing critical thinking to organizational leaders and sales team.
Ability to engage staff, SMEs and partners to collaboratively develop and execute the channel’s strategy.
Regular, ongoing engagement of sales staff on performance, with a proactive and consistent style.
Responsibilities & Duties
Channel Sales Strategy (25%)
- Segment Development – Manages focus, USPs, and approach to target market segments.
- Strategy Deployment – Directly support RSMs in effectively implementing strategies regionally.
- Brand Management – Works with Marketing and Product Team to develop and reinforce USPs.
- Industry Engagement – Establishes and maintains active, engaged presence in target segments.
Sales Analytics and Reporting (25%)
- CRM – Develops comprehensive understanding of the CRM to become the channel’s SME for capabilities, function, and enablement, and lead continuous improvement efforts.
- Analytics – Uses CRM and ERP to effectively analyze and forecast channel order volume.
- Reporting – Develop and provide reporting to organization for understanding of channel status.
Sales Management (30%)
- Qualifying – Work with team to ensure prospective dealers and programs meet established criteria.
- Outside Sales – Assist regional sales managers in identifying and negotiating major opportunities.
- Inside Sales – Engage and support inside sales team thru daily engagement and problem solving.
- Customer Support – POC for major customer issues and in support of warranty escalations.
Organizational Support (20%)
- Active engagement across functional management team to collaborate on ongoing projects that require input and contributions from the sales channel.
- Management of key projects and work streams within the corporate strategic plan that are related to the sales channel or as otherwise assigned.
- Collaborates within the sales and marketing department as part of the leadership team, supporting internal efforts across channels and functions to drive growth.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
- Minimum of five (5) years in B2B building products or related distribution sales.
- Minimum of two (2) years in sales management, preferably in a consultative selling environment.
- Detail oriented with high level of organizational skills, including ability to develop, lead, and perform tasks necessary to execute multiple projects and objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Experience in CRM software and skill set to learn and develop functionality and customizations.
- Experience in ERP software and skill set to quickly learn new software systems.
- Computer experience required: Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Explorer
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to problem solves using critical thinking skills.
- Ability and nature to remain calm and focused on results in stressful settings or situations
- Proficient customer service skills & experience
- Intermediate math and calendar skills
- Read, speak, and write English completely with proper grammar
Work Environment & Physical Demands
- This is an on-site position in Caldwell, Idaho, with some flexibility for remote work.
- Work is performed primarily in an office environment with moderate noise level. The employee in this class is frequently subject to inside environmental conditions, which provide protection from weather conditions but not necessarily from temperature changes.
- Position requires sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, which permits the employee to function in a general office environment to accomplish tasks:
- Constantly requires sitting at a desk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours and ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Constantly requires clarity of speech and hearing, which permits the employee to communicate effectively
- Constantly requires clear vision to read printed materials and computer screens to accomplish work
- Constantly requires repetitive movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Some domestic travel required to support regional sales managers, participate in industry events, problem solve on-site, and develop relationships with key customers and partners. (<25%).
Must perform the essential duties and responsibilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, efficiently and accurately without causing a significant safety threat to self or others. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skill required of all personnel so classified. This job description is not an employment agreement and/or an expressed or implied employment contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
American Disability Act (ADA)
In accordance with the American Disability Act (ADA), Bestbath Systems may provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in order to enable them to perform essential job functions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in