Looking for a New Job? gfil.co.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mednax & they are Hiring Candidates for Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Company Name : Mednax
Company Location : Thornton, CO
Job Position : Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Job Category : Jobs in Colorado
Job Description :
NNPs and neonatologists work collaboratively in providing care to high risk patients
- Full range of services are provided in L&D, well-newborn and NICU Levels-II, III and IV
- Coverage includes locations in the Denver metro area
- NNPs and neonatologists provide mostly 24-hour in-house coverage
- Each NNP has a home base and is part of a core team, and is privileged in at least one additional hospital within the practice
- Services provided include, but are not limited to, surgery and sophisticated respiratory care with an extensive range of pediatric subspecialty support
- Active CO license required
- Candidates who reside in CO, are ideal.
- Minimum of 1 year’s NNP experience needed.
Effective November 1st, 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
- Must have a minimum of a Master’s Degree in Nursing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix® Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation’s leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group’s high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to
take great care of the patient®. We invite you to join the Pediatrix® family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as gfil.co.in